About Jordana Lipstick In Mauve:-
â€¢ Full Coverage, Dazzling Color
â€¢ Rich & Creamy Texture
â€¢ Lightweight, Smooth-Glide Application
â€¢ Soft Shine Finish
â€¢Â Made In USA
My experience with Jordana Lipstick in Mauve:
Mauves are not easily carried by everyone. Either it washes out or makes the wearer look funny. And so is true with me too. But, todayâ€™s Mauve from Jordana brand is a little out of the usual way. It is not a complete perfect mauve. So, for a mauve lover, this might not be a perfect mauve shade.
I feel this shade has been wrongly named. :-P. See the swatches for yourself. To me it looks like a shade from the brown family. What say!!! I am not good at explaining colors.
The packaging is just usual, a twist up tube, with a transparent click cap. It has a soft texture. It seems creamy on application, but it does not give any shiny or glossy finish to the lips. It just looks like a plain colored texture on the lips. This lipstick does not settle in the fine lines of my dry lips; nor does it gets clumped here n there.
Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Swatches:-
The mauve shade covers all the dark pigmentation on my lips. So, well suited for dark lips. Easily hide up your lip imperfection. :-P. This lipstick reminds me of candy flavor. It smells like a sweet candy. But slowly the smell vanishes. And if you constantly smell at the lipstick tube, you will feel it is not sweet candy, but something elseâ€¦. But cannot identify what else it smells like. ?:-)
These Jordana lipsticks are not excellent quality products. But, at the price they are available, they are really worth trying. Who would not get tempted for something at just Rs.149? The quality is definitely far better if you compare them with Elle 18 products.
What I like about Jordana Lipstick in Mauve:
- Very cheap price for the quality that is provided.
- Good gliding capacity on the dry lips too.
- Does not clump or settle into fine lines of the lips.
- Travel friendly package with a transparent cap.
- Covers all the lip pigmentation.
- Candy smelling lipstick.
- There are lot more shades. I saw a black shade too on their website.
What I donâ€™t like about Jordana Lipstick in Mauve:
- Average staying power (nothing much can be expected though).
Have you tried Jordana Lipstick in Mauve?
You might like reading these also:-
- What Is My Lipstick Color
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Sonam Kapoor Retro Eyes Femina (April 2013)
- Makeup Shades To Choose As Per Your Skin Undertone
- Sleek Wonderlast Colour Gloss Soft Suede Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™oreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener Review
- 50 LUSH Products Review
- M.A.C Introduces Mineralize Lipstick In India
- How To Look Fresh In Summers
- AvÃ¨ne Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches