About Jordana Lipstick:
- Full Coverage, Dazzling Color
- Rich & Creamy Texture
- Lightweight, Smooth-Glide Application
- Soft Shine Finish
- Made In USA
My experience with Jordana Lipstick in Natural:
Before I go about detailing the usual review description about the lipstick, I must say Jordana Lipstick in Natural is a perfect steal at just Rs.149â€¦..!!!!!!!!! Now you may stop reading further and go about buying this Jordana Lipstick. J. Seriuosly.
- Shade: Named as Natural, and is so very true to its name. It gives a nice pinkish pinched look to the lips. The pink is something like as though you made the blood flow on to the lips suddenly. Thatâ€™s why it is named as Natural. Lips look simply natural. At some point of lighting, the pink looks as though it is mixed with a little hue of coral. Ok. Confusing coral!!! Overall, it is simple as same as bare pink lips.
- Package: The usual lipstick twist up case packaging with the brand name Jordana Â printed on it. The cap is transparent making it easy to identify the color.
Jordana Lipstick Natural Â Swatches:-
- Texture: Texture is very moisturizing on the lips. It does not feel heavy. But recently I developed dry lips and this lipstick is adding more to the dryness. I find bits of pink dry flakes on my lips after about 2 hours. This means, the lipstick is not going well with dry lips. You will have to help your dry lips before using this lipstick from Jordana.
- Staying Power: It stays on lips for about 4 hours without fading on a non dry lip.
Apart from troubled use on the dry lips, I have no complaint about this lipstick. It becomes a responsibility from my side to pacify my dry lips. So, the lipstick is not to be blamed.
What I like about Jordana Lipstick Natural:-
- Easy twist up package.
- Clear transparent cap that makes it easy to choose the color.
- Very cheap in its price.
- Nice complete coverage with just 2 swipes.
- Moisturizes the lips well.
- It has a fruit candy lollipop smell.
- What I do not like about Jordana Lipstick in Natural:-
- It is drying my dry lips more.
Recommendation: Yes. There are nice shades in this range. I am eyeing another lippie from Jordana named as Bare. (Something like Bare, cannot remember the exact name)
Have you tried Jordana Lipstick in Natural?
You may also like reading:
- Jordana Easyliner Shade Sea Green Review & Swatches
- Jordana 7â€³ Eyeliner Pencil Chocolate Review and Swatch
- Jordana Nail Polish Silver Jewel 176
- Jordana Matte Lipstick Matte Rouge 33 :Swatches & Photos
- Jordana Powder Blush Touch of Pink: Review, Swatches
- Jordana Easyliner For Eyes Sterling Blue Review & Swatches
- Jordana INcolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner Brown Review
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss 103 XOXO Photos & Swatches
- Jordana Bright Eyes Retractable Eyeliner 01 Purple Swatches
- Jordana Cosmetics Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss GR8 105 Swatches