Jordana brand is attracting me very much lately, especially their lipsticks and blush. I have only one blush from Jordana as of now. Touch of Pink is the shade for all pinched look lovers. The shade is perfect to give the fair skin a look of rush of blushing blood.
Claims about the product:
- Color-True Tints for Cheeks
- Face Looks Youthful & Refreshed
- Accentuates, Sculpts & Contours
- Velvety-Smooth Formula Blends Easily
- Made In USA
- Shade: Touch of Pink
- Price: Rs.299 for 2.2 g
My experience with Jordana Powder Blush Touch of Pink:
The texture of this powder blush is just perfect for all skin types. It does not give the caked look. It is easy to blend and spread.Â There are no shimmers in this particular shade. It finishes off with a matte texture on the cheeks. But there are so many other shades with minute silver/gold shimmers in it. For me shimmers are a big no (personal preference).
Staying power of this powder blush is very much appreciable. It stays on for more than about 5 hours (with a little amount of fading).
The pigmentation is very mild on the first go. However it is buildable with subsequent swipes.
The packaging is rather simple. This blush comes in a circular plastic pan like structure with a see through plastic screw cap. No mirror and brush attached. Since there is no mirror and brush included, the costs could have been reduced. I prefer flip cap than completely separable screw cap.
What I like about Jordana Powder Blush:
- Very fine powdered blush
- Easy to blend and spread.
- Good collection of shade.
- Mild pigmentation which can be further intensified.
- No caked appearance.
- Decent staying power.
- Very much affordable.
- Suits all skin type.
What I do not like about Jordana Powder Blush:
- No mirror and brush included in the package (not a major issue though)
- Some shades have shimmers (a personal problem)
- Twistable screw cap, I prefer flip cap for the products I use
Will I repurchase Jordana Powder Blush? Yes, in different shades.
Have you tried the Jordana Powder Blush in Touch of Pink?
You may also like reading:
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- Avon My Lip Miracle Lipstick in Totally Twig Review
- Avon simply pretty Color Bliss Lipstick Whisper pink & True rose Review
- Oriflame Color Attraction Baby Beige Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Make Up For Ever Liquid Lip Color-14 Antique Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- Elle18 Color pops Lipstick 06 Cranberry Review & Swatches
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Milk Chocolate Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Coloressence Lip Luxury Suffle Palette Review & Swatches
- MAC Sheen Supreme Canâ€™t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches