Â PriceÂ : $1.99
Â Quantity: 5 oz.
This is one of those glosses that you carry in your spare handbag and thank God it’s there forÂ a quick touch up when your trusty lip product is not with you.Â It’s a budget flavoured lipgloss from Jordana which is one of those brands you might not be too interested in unless you are in saving mode.
I got this lipgloss from cherry culture. It was an impulsive buy in order to complete a $100 purchase andÂ I was falling short of $ 2.Â I chose the shade Berry Cute. The product comes in a squeeze tube with a slanted applicator tip.Â This gloss makes my lips look incredibly shiny and fuller althought it is thick and slightly sticky but not so much in comparision to Lakme and Maybelline.Â BerryÂ cute is not gritty but some of the shades I believe, are.
Swatches of Jordana Squeeze n shine Super shiny tasty lip gloss
They have a beautiful glossy finish that’s tasty as well. One shouldn’t expect these glosses to last forever. You can expect it to last for about 1 to 2 hours max withouth a meal. It is an ideal gloss to use over lipstick or stains and it leaves my lips looking very wet.Â It is not the best thing for pigmented lips since it is quite sheer.
Since I have a pigmented upper lip, its looks little pale but shows its true colour on the lower lip which is a pretty berry stain. I like using it over a pink lipstick or a lip liner tint. It gives that natural glossy look to my lips.
What I like about Jordana Squeeze n Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss:
- 13 shades and tasty fruityÂ flavors with various finishes
- Moisturizing Transparent Tints & Shimmers
- Easy and hygenic to use
- Â Budget friendly
- Made in the U.S. of A.
What I don’t like about Jordana Squeeze n Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Gloss:
- Not long lasting
- Availability is a problem and has to be bought online
- Â Won’t suit those who have extremely pigmented lips
Have you triedÂ Jordana Squeeze n Shine Super Shiny Tasty Lip Glosses?
You may also like reading :-
- Jordana 7â€³ Eyeliner Pencil Chocolate Review and Swatch
- Jordana Nail Polish Silver Jewel 176
- Jordana Matte Lipstick Matte Rouge 33 :Swatches & Photos
- Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm Review
- How To Make Lipgloss At Home With Step By Step Pictures