Facial scrubs provide a very essential feature of skin care-
Exfoliation-Â a cosmetic technique aimed at removing dead skin cells from the face and body.(source:Wikipedia). The primary goal of a face scrub is to get rid of, dead layer of skin from your face leaving it smooth and helping to clean out the pores of blackheads and other impurities and give an instant glow and radiance to the skin.
I have been using face scrubs since long but it was limited to apricot scrubs in different brands. The effects obviously varied from one to other but its still monotonous. I wanted to switch to some other face scrub with different ingredients precisely, but did not come across anything. On one of my routine trips to cosmetics shop, this female, who was basically a store employee but too me she looked like a marketing person from Jovees, literally forced this Papaya and honey facial scrub on me. I didnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t resist much since I was getting something different from the usual apricot scrubs which I had been using and its fragrance was pretty soothing and different. Trust me I had no regrets using after using this product.
What the product claims ?-A unique formulation that helps to discover a new kind of luminosity day after day. This scrub is deep pore cleanser that wipes away spent surface cells, revealing a smoother , clearer and refined complexion.
What it contains?-The scrub is mud-based scrub and contains Papaya Seeds, Honey, Fenugreek, and Margosa as key active ingredients.
Papaya is a natural acne healer and makes the skin tighter and brighter.Moreover, grounded papaya seeds serve exfoliation purpose.
Honey, is the ideal cleansing agent as it dissolves most of the impurities in skin pores. It soothes sun damage and drejuvinates the skin.
Margosa,commonly known as Neem, is the best anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and blood purifying agent and is helpful in skin related problems and keep the skin healthy and glowing.
Fenugreek,Methi, sooth irritated skin and relieve surface aches and pains.
How to Use?-Moisten face and neck and apply the scrub all over. Avoid contact with eyes. Massage gently with fingertips for 2-3 min using clockwise and anti-clockwise strokes. Leave it on for 5 min. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with Jovees Day cream.
Price-Rs 150 for 100 gms.
Pros:Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub:-
- Since it is mud based so absorbs excess oils and is ideal for all skin types
- It is packaged in a lovely green colored tube and due to its thick consistency, can be easily carried anywhere.
- Many scrubs make your skin dry, but this makes your skin look moisturized from within.
- It contains papaya seeds as the scrubbing particles. Although they are abrasive enough to make a good scrub, they do not scrape or cause any damage to the skin.
- The fragrance is mild and refreshing.
- Unlike most beauty products, it has a shelf life of 3 yrs so we need not worry about the product getting expired soon.
Cons -Â Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub:-
- I don’t dislike anything about this product. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s just perfect.
Worth a buy-I feel the product is an absolute worth a buy being decently priced and gives amazing results.
Have you triedÂ Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub?
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar Review & Swatches
- MAC Satin Lipstick VIVA GLAM II Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Vanilla Eau de Toilette Review
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Review
- Ayurveda for Skin Care & Hair Care
- 5 Lovely MAC Lipsticks Reviews
- LorÃ©al Professionnel Volume Expand Hair Masque Review
- 5 Gentle Cleansing Milk Reviews
- Why should you use Greek Yogurt for skin?
- NYX Long Pencil Eye LPE10 Vert Dâ€™Eau Review, Swatches & EOTD