Hi beauties ! 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing a body lotion from a very new brand, Just Herbs. This brand is easily accessible online on Urbantouch, here. I was particularly interested in trying at least one of their products, simply because theyâ€™re natural and ayurvedic. So I present to you guys, Just herbs Cascade Moisturizing Day Care Lotion. .
About Just Herbs Cascade Moisturizing Day Care Lotion:-
This day care lotion is reinforced with the hydrating action of Aloe Vera and antioxidant properties of Wheatgerm oil. It restores moisture to the deepest layers of skin, and helps the skin to maintain its natural moisture thus plumping up fine lines that occur as a result of dryness. Vetiver helps rejuvenate the skin and improves skin regeneration process to enhance collagen elasticity thus improving the vital capacity of the skin to retain moisture. A perfect base for make-up, it leaves the skin satin smooth all day long. For best results apply on damp skin just after bath.
- Ingredients : Aloevera 5%, Wheatgerm oil 0.5%, jojoba oil 0.2%, apricot kernel oil 0.2%, vetiver ext 0.1%, lotion base.
- Price : INR 345/- (available online at discounted price)
- Quantity : 100ml
My experience with Just Herbs Cascade Moisturizing Day Care Lotion:-
- Packaging : The lotion is housed inside a plastic pump dispenser bottle, which is transparent and you can see through the peachy-milky lotion. I have a problem with the packaging because although they have tried to provide a pump dispenser bottle, the cap is still loose which can open up easily inside your bag if youâ€™re carrying it along with you. Also the pumpâ€™s working is a little wobbly as the product sometimes leaks out from the neck of the pump, and sometimes it doesnâ€™t dispenses much product and sometimes it throws out a lot of product. Also the details are printed on a paper sticker that tries to give an earthy or say ayurvedic kind of feeling 😛 , I would have preferred proper graphics though because the paper thing can easily get ruined ?
- Texture : The texture of the body lotion is just exact, not too thick nor too runny. The body lotion is milk-peachy in color, and smells somewhat little waxy and cold cream kinds. Thereâ€™s no exact fragrance, which is a little sad part for me because I like to smell good :smug: . The body lotion is easy to glide and upon application, it gets easily absorbed into the skin, and I would call it a loosened up cold cream because it gives a cooling feeling that leaves on skin. I have studied cosmetic chemistry, and basically cold cream is basically an emulsion of water in oil, and they cool off the skin as the water disappears from the skin, just like the act of perspiration makes your skin cool :nerd: Although this body lotion smells waxy, it isnâ€™t waxy or greasy at all, infact it gets easily absorbed into the skin and cools down the skin 😉
- Staying power : The moisturizing quotient by far has been good (but its also summers at the same time), I canâ€™t say much if this can be used in proper winters though. It might be little less moisturizing for dry skinned beauties, but you must try it.
- Fragrance : Waxy fragrance, which vanishes after an hour or so.
- Price vs. Quality : When it comes to ayurvedic or natural products, we need to wait for a long time to see their actual restorative properties. But till now, the body lotion is a yes from me. Whereas the price is concerned, I guess the product is a little expensive for 100ml bottle, whose packaging still needs a lot of homework from the brand.
Final verdict :I think if you want to try something natural for your skin , then its definitely a good product to try. A nice and light body lotion for summers. ?
Have you tried Just Herbs Cascade Moisturizing Day Care Lotion?
Which is your favorite body lotion ?
Godbless :-* :hug-makeup:
You might like reading these also –