Hi beauties 🙂
Today Iâ€™d be reviewing a shampoo from Just Herbs, it is Silky Strength Shampoo. I also reviewed their Cascade Day care Lotion. When it comes to shampooâ€™s Iâ€™m quite particular and picky for them, cause I have my favâ€™s which keep my scalp and tresses healthy. So experimenting with a new hair product means a full chance of HAIR FALL or OILY/DRY Scalp and so many other problems (for me atleast). While trying out this shampoo too I was worried if itâ€™d suit me or not. Read on to find out how it fair it isâ€¦
About Just Herbs Silky Strength Shampoo
- Price : INR 245/-
- Quantity : 100ml
- Shelf life : 2yrs
Ingredients : Aloe vera, wheat germ oil,Â vetiver extract, hibiscus extract, soya lecithin, cleansing base
My experience with Just Herbs Silky Strength Shampoo:-
- Packaging :- Like the moisturizing body lotionâ€™s packaging, I have a major issue with the shampooâ€™s packaging too. Its not too practical to be used in shower. It has a screw lid, and has a tight stopper thing on the outlet. I find it a headache to open it while using it in shower with wet hands and all. Its not that Iâ€™m lazy 🙄 , but the packaging could have been better provided if there was a flip-top cap with a nozzle thing. See below to understand how it is.
- Fragrance :- Some flower sort of fragrance, might be jasmine. It lasts for an hour or so.
- Texture :- The texture of shampoo is watery gel like, and it looks quite similar to oil :PÂ since I normally dilute my shampoo before using it, diluting this one is confusing because I canâ€™t see how much I have added or how much more I have to add. It lathers well, but dries off soon while its one head :roftl: I mean seriously the lather/foam starts dissipating really quickly, and that makes me feel as if my hairs arenâ€™t clean. And Iâ€™ve been using it for about 2 weeks (+) and Iâ€™ve already finished up more than half of the product.
- Price Vs. Quantity :- The price we pay for 100ml of product is definitely too much, and if one tends to wash hair almost on alternate days then this shampoo would last you max.3 weeks.
- Efficiency :- It cleans the scalp nicely, doesnâ€™t strips out oil from hair, and doesnâ€™t makes them oily. I havenâ€™t used it after oiling my hair, so canâ€™t say if it effectively removes oil or not. I do need a conditioner or hair mask after using it, since it kind of dries of my hair immediately after rinsing, the hairs donâ€™t feel soft L So the silky claim didnâ€™t work for me. Wonâ€™t comment on strength claim, as Iâ€™m facing some hair fall due to stress too.
Check outÂ ParachuteÂ TherapieÂ Hair VitaliserÂ Review
Overall verdict, if you want to try it go ahead, because itâ€™s a natural product. Although I do feel it will show proper results after a long continued use. Itâ€™s a bit over priced product, that is finishing up so fast that when this post goes live, I would have finished it up 😀 Fragrance is good, but vanishes soon after hair wash, and I do require a conditioner to tame my tresses. Its an ok product for me, Iâ€™m looking forward to try something from their skin care range.
Have you used Just Herbs Silky Strength ShampooÂ ?? Â 🙂
Godbless ! :-*
You might like reading these also-