KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Sanctuary Review
This is probably the last liquid lipstick I’m sharing from the latest lot which I picked this year, rest are the ones purchased last year but they are also permanent so I may share in few days but for now, this is the latest shade they added this year and very unique and must have, here is SANCTUARY for you.
Size- 6.6 ml
Price- $ 20 plus tax, Available at SEPHORA
My overall experience with KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Sanctuary
Pigmentation- The shade may not be vivid and bright but still packs a lot of punch and is opaque in single layer, to get more even look I apply one more layer which is not needed honestly.
Texture & Finish- This is my fifth review of KAT VON D liquid lipstick and now you can imagine how much I love these, the finish is absolute matte and the texture is comfortable on lips not runny so you can work easily , most of the times liquid lipsticks takes all the moisture from lips but these are very nice if you have well hydrated lips.
Staying power- I don’t have any issues with any color so far and that applies same with the shade am sharing today. It stays nicely for 5- 6 hrs without any issue, I do avoid super oily food and always exfoliate my lips which is must if you are applying liquid lipsticks.
What I like about KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Sanctuary?
- It is certainly quite a unique shade I would say.
- The finish is great and so is the look of this, so polished and classy.
- The staying power as always is amazing with this shade as well.
- They donâ€™t settle in fine lines but can be little tacky if you have oily food.
- The wand is designed nicely to get precise application.
What I don’t like about KAT VON D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Sanctuary?
- I would repeat here again like I have said in my previous reviews of BAUHUA5, Vampire, Hawkwind and Bachelorette. It is not easy to get them here and that would be the only con.
My Overall recommendation- Iâ€™m someone who has tried so many liquid lipsticks and will still go back to Kat Von D , they are awesome in my opinion and experience and I will stick to that and would even buy backup of my favorite shades if given a chance.