Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD Review
So, I hope you all know few months back I opted for Q-switch Laser treatment &Â Skin Peeling to make my skin better and the sessions are still on every month! Along with the treatment I have been using a combination of products from Kaya which help in taking care of my treated skin and protect it from harsh climate and also prevent any damage to the laser treated sensitive skin!
I have already shared my thoughts on Kaya Pigmentation Reducing Complex Intense Clarify HD which I have been using with the brightening serum I am reviewing today!
About Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD
Light-weight serum with potent active lightening complex that evens skin tone & reduces pigmentation revealing brighter skin.
- Brightening Serum contains a potent active lightening complex known to even the skin tone
- Lightens freckles and age spots
- Helps to reduce hyper pigmented areas
- Ferulic acid and Waltheria Indica extracts have a regulatory effect on melanin skin pigmentation
- It is clinically tested to reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin
- Formula researched and developed by dermatologists
- Contains Waltheria indica extracts which inhibit melanin formation, lightening the skin color and reducing pigmentation
- The anti-oxoidant ferulic acid shows a synergistic activity in regulating melanin production
Directions To Use: Use a coin-size amount
Price: INR 1450 for 30ml
Packaging: The product comes in a white opaque bottle with a silver cap and a white dropper to squeeze the apt amount of serum! The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly with the size & dropper cap!
My Overall Experience with Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD
Texture: It is a light-weight serum as indicated but not very moisturizing on the skin. I have been using this product along with the Brightening Cream from Kaya. It is just suitable for oily & combination skin!
A bottle of this serum will last you two months easily when used twice a day so that is a good thing! Still for 30ml of product it is a little expensive!
The nozzle is quite good and picks up just the right amount of product for a single use! The packaging is sturdy and you can carry it easily anywhere without worrying about spilling!
This product is quite great for maintaining good skin texture and that’s it! Nothing miraculous about the serum!
I do feel if you just wish to use it for normal skin care you can try it but don’t expect any magical brightening effects with this!
What I like about Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD?
- Light-weight texture
- Good for Oily & combination skin
- Lasts long (approx. 2 months)
- Good for normal skin care
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD?
- Not very moisturizing!
- Doesn’t give miraculous brightening post usage!
Will I recommend?: You can try it for usual skincare although its expensive but do not expect any magical brightening effects on the skin with this product!