Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD Review
So, I hope you all know few months back I opted for Q-switch Laser treatment & Skin Peeling to make my skin better and the sessions are still on every month! Along with this treatment I have been using a combination of other products from Kaya.
These products help me in taking care of my laser treated skin while also help in protecting it from harsh climate. Most noteworthy, thing is that this serum also prevents any damaging effects on the sensitive skin.
I have already shared my thoughts on Kaya Pigmentation Reducing Complex Intense Clarify HD which I have been using with the brightening serum I am reviewing today!
About Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD
Light-weight serum with potent active lightening complex that evens skin tone & reduces pigmentation revealing brighter skin.
- Brightening Serum contains a potent active lightening complex known to even the skin tone
- Lightens freckles and age spots
- Helps to reduce hyper pigmented areas
- Ferulic acid and Waltheria Indica extracts have a regulatory effect on melanin skin pigmentation
- It is clinically tested to reduce pigmentation and lighten the skin
- Formula researched and developed by dermatologists
- Contains Waltheria indica extracts which inhibit melanin formation, lightening the skin color and reducing pigmentation
- The anti-oxoidant ferulic acid shows a synergistic activity in regulating melanin production
Directions To Use: Use a coin-size amount
Price: INR 1450 for 30ml
Packaging: The product comes in a white opaque bottle with a silver cap and a white dropper to squeeze the apt amount of serum! The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly with the size & dropper cap!
My Experience with Kaya Skin Brightening Serum
Texture: It has a light-weight formulation. I didn’t find it very moisturizing on the skin. Although I have been using this product along with the Brightening Cream from Kaya. It is just suitable for oily & combination skin!
Packaging: The nozzle is quite good and picks up just the right amount of product for a single use! The packaging is sturdy and you can carry it easily anywhere without worrying about spilling!
Furthermore, this product is quite great for maintaining good skin texture and that’s it. Hence do not expect any miraculous effect with this serum!
Probably you can use this serum for a normal skin care regime. I would suggest to not expect any magical brightening effects with this! Consequently, one bottle of this serum will easily last for two months for the reason that you need a very little amount for single use.
What I like about Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD?
- Light-weight texture
- Good for Oily & combination skin
- Lasts long (approx. 2 months)
- Good for normal skin care
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Kaya Skin Brightening Serum Intense Clarify HD?
- Not very moisturizing!
- Doesn’t give miraculous brightening post usage!
Will I recommend!: Certainly! It is good for usual skincare but you should also not expect too much of a miracle from this product. Rather expect it to be just a decent skincare serum.