Last month I indulged myself and went for a Kerastese hair spa. Needless to say, I also ended up buying some products. One of this was FIBRE ARCHITECTE by Kerastese. I had never bought any Kerastese products before so I was pretty excited to use it and after one month of use, read on to know my views-
About Kerastese Resistance Fibre Achitecte
Seals and repairs very damaged lengths and split ends.
- Discover the first reparative dual-serum that targets the highest level of hair erosion.
- Hair fiber is reconstructed both inside and out, restoring its strength and shine.
- Fibre Architecte is a must have for sealing and repairing brittle, very damaged lengths and split ends.
- Price– Rs 1650 for 30 ml
- Key Ingredients– Complexe ciment-cylane, which includes intra-cylane, pro-keratin, and ceramides
- Packaging– It comes in a small bottle with dual pump dispenser.
- Texture– It has two non-sticky serums, one clear and the other one slightly green.
- Smell- It has a subtle floral smell
My Experience withÂ Kerastese Resistance Fibre Achitecte
My hair ends are very brittle and as I tend to use heat on my hair a lot, the condition was worsening. When I bought this, I was kind of apprehensive whether this will work on my hair or not. I was surprised that this actually works. This has two serums, the clear one to add shine to the hair and the pale green one to repair the ends. As it has two separate nozzles, you can dispense the serum that you want to use and if you press in the middle, then both the serums come out. It has to be used on 80% dry hair and then can be styled as usual. A pea size amount is needed and one bottle will last for months. It dosenâ€™t weigh my hair down like some other serums as I have very fine hair.
After using this regularly, my ends are less damaged, has become very smooth. It makes my hair incredibly shiny and healthy looking.Â This has become my HG serum and I do not mind paying some extra bucks for such a great product. If you have dry, brittle ends then do try this, it will work wonders.
Pros ofÂ Kerastese Resistance Fibre Achitecte
- Treats damaged and brittle hair
- Contains dual serum
- Adds sheen and softness to hair
- Does not weigh my hair down
- Improves texture and strength of hair.
Cons ofÂ Kerastese Resistance Fibre Achitecte
Have you triedÂ Kerastese Resistance Fibre Achitecte ?
You may like reading these also:-
- Giovanni Hair Straightening Elixir Review+SLS FREE
- Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Review
- Lâ€™Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- Sunsilk Dream Soft & Smooth Conditioner Review
- Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo Review+SLS & Parabens Free
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Scalp Dandruff Shampoo Review
- Bath & Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo Review
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- Lâ€™occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review