By Zara,Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Neem Face Pack -Khadi Mauri Neem-Tulsi Face Pack Review
This is one of the Khadi products I bought online last month since I’ve heard a lot about the curative nature of Neem & Tulsi
About Khadi Mauri Neem-TulsiÂ Ayurvedic Ubtan for under-nourished skin
- Make skin youthful, wrinkle free, glowing free from blemishes & scars. Repairs the skin & connective tissues damaged by UV rays
- Company Claim:Controls acne, pimples, cystic acne, acne rosea absesses and other affections of the skin (Ayurvedic face pack)
- Ingredients: Each 100gms contains neem patra 5gms, tulsi 3gms, aam seed 1gm, haridra .25gm, kamila .25g, horse tail .1g, nimbu .1g, chai vriksha .1g, beson 5g, tuls salva .2g, kaolin 10g, bentonite 10g, jai seed 2g, pudina .3g, multani mitti q.s. to 100g
- Price: INR 50
- Quantity: 50gms
- How to use this face pack: Mix 2 table spoon of the powder with water/milk/curd to produce a smooth paste. Apply the paste on the face and allow to dry and then rinse with luke warm water.
Like the other Khadi Face Pack powders, this also comes in a tiny tin container as seen in the pictures above. It has a simple description of the product giving details on the ingredients, usage and effects as well.
My experience with Khadi Mauri Face Wash:
Well, this absolutely did not work for me…This is the one Khadi product I’ve had a horrible experience with and would not recommend this to girls with sensi skin. Despite being a face pack which claims to cure acne and pimple, this worked the other way for me. Yes, it GAVE me pimples and acne..Infact, as I write this, I have a bout of acne on my forehead and 2 pimples symmetrically placed on both my cheeks..Grrrr…
The powder is a light green shade and on mixing smells a bit medicinal. But the fragrance is by no means offensive or yucky.
I didn’t feel any tingling sensation after application. In fact at no point during application and drying did I feel like it wouldn’t suit me. After drying and washing off, there was a tiny bit of redness on my skin but I ignored it thinking that it would go away. I guess I should have paid more attention. Now my skin is going to take eons to clear up.
What I liked about Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Pack
- Fragrance is not strong or offensive
- Packaging is travel friendly.
- Very affordable
What I did not like about Khadi Mauri Neem- Tulsi Face Pack
- Horrible pick for girls with Sensitive skin like me. My breakout isn’t even a mild one. Its a full on war!! 🙁
- Will I buy it again – Never ever!
By the way, does anyone have any suggestions or quick fixes for my breakout? I need to travel next weekend and was hoping to look nice, clean and a tad bit pretty..
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Face Pack Brand In India-Wise She Poll
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser Review
- How To Look Great In Fifteen Minutes
- MAC Expensive Pink(veluxe pearl)Review & Swatches
- Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush Review
- My Nail Art Tools & Accessory Haul