The unique thing of Khadi soaps are their heavenly nice smell !! If you just sit and sniff them, then also you will feel relaxed. Because of this fact, my hubby is a bigger fan of Khadi soaps than me because it makes him relax and calm down after he returns from office and haveÂ bath with it. The fresh and original smell of mogra, jasmine, rose, sandal, strawberry will just drive you into their world I can sayÃ¢â‚¬Â¦oops, I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wana be a poet and exaggerate but Khadi soaps are better than other beauty soaps and less expensive than other herbal soaps like Lush etc..I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wana to compare Lush with Khadi here, Lush crazy girls plz forgive me but this the fact which I believe!!
A few more Khadi soaps
What Khadi mauri rose-sandal soap claims
Sandalwood has cooling, calming andÂ antiseptic properties and rose soothe the skin leaving it moisturized and free of infections.
There are about 20 different varieties of Khadi soaps available which has different properties according to the ingredients used in it. Here IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m reviewing my most favorite soap Ã¢â‚¬Ëœrose-sandalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ whose heavenly smell made me keep it in my 1st preference out of the lot.
You can very well see in the list of ingredients that, there is 10% rose water which is favorite of most of the girls, rose petals and rose essential oil about 2.5%, sandal is present in about 1% to make this soap. It is pure veg based soap so no animal fat is used, only pure, divine and Ã¢â‚¬Å“spaÃ¢â‚¬Â type feeling with it.
Price Rs 54/- for 125g soap bar.
About the Khadi Rose-Sandal soap
- It is a translucent soap, its texture is like any glycerin soap (like pears).
- It smells like of fresh rose petals and sandal wood. After bath, skin feels soft and fragrant like of rose and sandal but the fragrance slowly-slowly diminishes.
- It lathers very well and cleans the skin which can be felt very easily.
- It doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t dry out the skin like any harsh soap but makes the skin some what stretchy (which is very normal with soaps) so moisturization with a light body lotion after bath is required.
- It seems like translucent glycerin soap but it last long much more than a glycerin soap (this bar lasted me 1month) that is, it melts very slowly.
Lathers very well
1. Extremely refreshing, gives you heavenly fragrant body after bath!
2. Do not dry the skin like other medicated or beauty soaps (but dry skin girls may need light
body lotion after bath)
3. Lathers very well.
4. Not very expensive in comparison to other herbal soaps.
1.Makes skin little bit stretchy.
2. The fragrance doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t remain after 1 hour of bath.
3 To some girls it may be still expensive as compared to dove, lux etc..
Will I recommend / re-purchase it
It is costly but in these hot humid summers of Delhi it is very refreshing and calming, I will definitely buy Khadi soaps but will buy other varieties along with rose-sandal like jasmine, orange etc..
I will recommend it to others too, to try it at least once, 50/- for a month is not too much in comparison to the refreshing and cooling feeling it gives.
You might like reading these also:-