I picked two soaps from stylecraze.com i.e Â Khadi Rose body wash bar and the other one is KHADI MIXED FRUIT HERBAL GLYCERINE BODY WASH. Â I am very fond of fruits – eatable or for beauty purposes. Â I thoroughly enjoy fruit facial clean ups etc. Â So the very idea of having them in soapÂ form excited me.Â I picked the mixed fruit version of Khadi body wash range. I love the smell of Khadi Rose body wash, it is completely a treat. Â I wonder what the smell of mixed fruit will be like?? And thank god!! It is mildly scented. Â I must say this soap is satisfactory when compared to the Rose body washâ€¦Read onâ€¦
- Â Price â€“ Rs. 50Â
- Product Description â€“ An ayurvedic body wash that cleanses the skin ofÂ body dirt. It removes dead cells from the skin and gives smoothness and a soft feeling.
- Â Directions to Use â€“ Apply body wash on wet body and face, rub to produce lather, then wash off.
- Â Ingredients â€“ Each 100 gram contains : santra 0.2gm, ananas ext 0.2gm, mango 0.1gm, tulsi 0.1 gm, glycerine 0.3 gms, purified water q.s base to make 100 gmsÂ
Â My Experience with Khadi mixed fruit herbal glycerine body wash:-
This a mixed fruit body wash bar which looks like Pears soap and also smells mostly like the mild Pears soap with a little hint of fruit.Â The fragrance is not too strong and obvious.Â Also like the khadi rose body wash this too lathers a lot which I really like. I like taking soapy foamy showers because that way I feel super clean 😛 This body wash has not dried my body and the stretchy itchy feeling is comparatively lesser than the Khadi Rose bar, so glad about it 😀
Almost all the soaps thatÂ I have used so far tend to do that except Dove because itâ€™s really mild and softening. The quantity is very good, lasts easily for 2-3 weeks and it doesnâ€™t melt fast.Â I wish it could be a little more moisturising so that I wonâ€™t feel the need to apply body lotion right after a shower. I quite liked Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash and found it pretty satisfactory.
What I like about Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash â€“
- Â Mild fragrance
- Â Lathers a lot
- Â Good quantity
- Â Doesnâ€™t dry up my skin
- Â Last for a good amount ofÂ time
- Â A herbal product
What I dislike about Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash â€“
- Â Â Could have been more moisturising
- Â Â Feels little stretchy/itchy
- Â Â Boring packaging
Read -Â Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack
Will I re purchase Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash ?
Well I might. Yes! Itâ€™s good for holidays and when you need a break from the normal soaps or body washes that u have 🙂
Â Have you tried Khadi Mixed Fruit herbal Glycerine Body Wash?
Â You may also enjoy reading these:-