Khadi Natural Skin Toner Pure Rose Water
I picked up Khadi Rose water one and half months ago from Hyderabad airport and have been using it every now and then.As the Claims made by the company were quite high andÂ Â I am fond of rose water I thought this is going to be the “it” product for me 😛 but sadly I didn’t turned out to be the one.
What Khadi Claims:-
Rose Water is a natural moisturizer and deep conditioner.A mild antiseptic and anti acne it improves complexion prevents ageing.An excellent after have lotion it is recommended for all face & body care.
- Price – Rs60 for 100ml
- Ingredients – Fresh rose petals, Aqua, Sediments if any are of rose petals
- How to use Rose Water – Apply all over face & neck
My experience with Khadi Rose water
I am obsessed with DIY skin careÂ and therefore using rose water is must have for me Â but sadly Khadi rose water has dissapointed me.It doesn’t moisturize my skin and deep conditioning ?? What Deep conditioner are they talking about ?My skin feel just nothing when I use itÂ and on top of it it has this fake rose fragrance which doesn’t make me feel any better.I judge rose water by the way its calm my skin which I did experience with Patanjali rose water and Fab India rose water but I it completely lacked in that respect.
- Packaging – IÂ like spray bottle packaging and as that kindÂ Â is not available in most of the toners so I transfer them to QVS empty spray bottles which are available in New You stores.Sad part was that one day I took this bottle in my purse and I rememberÂ tightening it but still the bottle leaked.Thankfully I realizedÂ it before more damage could be done.After returning back I checked the bottle again and found that bottle leaks if not kept straight up.:pain:
- Fragrance – It has strong artificially rose fragrance which is not natural I think
All in all I didn’t experience any kind of difference to my skin soÂ now I haveÂ stopped using it in face packs also.From packaging, fragrance to effectiveness this rose water failed to impress me. Patanjali rose water and Fab India rose water still remains my favourite rose water.
Â Wise She Rating – 2/5
Â You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Blush Photos & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Lipgloss in Slide On Review & Swatches
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Tips & Trends For This Wedding Season By Shaheen Abbas
- Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder Review
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD