Â Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Dark spots are really the most evil foes of a beautiful skin & face and tend to look really odd on a beautiful face! There is plenty of stuff available nowadays to reduce the existing dark spots or just to lighten them. Some prefer natural methods like various DIYs while some go for considerably faster methods like topical serums.
So, today’s review is about one such product which is Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. This is basically a dark spot treatment serum. Read onÂ to know how I got along with this serum.
About Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution-
- Helps to prevent the formation of future dark spots and other skin discolorations with continued daily usage
- Silicone-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free
- No colorants and no optical diffusers
- Price- INR 5000. I got it from Strawberry.net
- Packaging–This dark spot solution is housed in a glass bottle packaging with a dropper cap to take appropriate amount of product for use. I find the glass bottle packaging a little scary as it is prone to break if it slips accidentally from the hand.
- Product Color & Texture-The serum or solution is clear, transparent gel which spreads evenly on the skin. It gets absorbed withing few minutes of application.
- Ingredients -Â Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, PEG/PPG/Polybutene Glycol-8/5/3/ Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, PEG-6 Decyltetradeceth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citrus Tachibana/Citrus Aurantium Tachibana Peel Extract, Paeonia Suffruitcosa Extract/Paeonia Suffruitcosa Root Extract
My Experience with Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution-
I am a fan of kiehl’s products although they are little on the higher side but they do work on my skin. As claimed this dark spot solution is fragrance free and Â the fact that it is paraben and silicon free makes me like it more.The texture is light and it doesn’t feel Â heavy when applied on the skin and Â has a lightweight formula.
Another product I used from the brand was Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate which was equally good to use.I am waiting for an offer and try the Kiehls midnight recovery concentrateÂ as well.
About this dark spot correcting serum, I think it works great on my combination oily skin and has visibly reduced the pigmentation around my mouth. It is great to be used on acne marks, dark spots & pigmentation marks as well. Although you won’t get to see instant results but atleast we do see some result unlike with other products which turn out to be complete waste.
One bottle is going to last for a long long time.One just needs few drops of it. It is something which gives complete value for the money invested.
The best thing about this corrective solution is that it is perfect to be used on all types of skin and can be used all year round to make the prolonged use show great results.
The glass bottle packaging is what I would like to change about this as it is not at all travel friendly.
One of the major problems with Kiehl’s products is that these are not available online and to be able to buy these, one needs to order it from the store and then they deliver it across the country through courier.
What I like about Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution-
- Light weight formula
- Effectively reduces dark spots
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used throughout the year
- A little amount is enough for individual use
What I don’t like about Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution-
- Glass bottle packaging is not travel friendly
- Not available online
- Pigmentation or acne marks take around a month in fading away and if you have Â pigmentation marks that are almost as old as you then they won’t go away.
Will I recommend?-
Well, yes if you have dark spots to get rid of, you should surely try using this corrective serum and see the results for yourself.
Have you tried Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution?
Here is a quick video review of the product
You might also like to read:-
- Colorbar Sheer CrÃ¨me Lust Lipstick Classy Pink Review & Swatches
- 5 Different Ways Of Using Lip Balm
- 5 Hot Hairstyles For College Girls
- Loreal Paris Shine Caresse Lipstick in Aphrodite Scarlet Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 3 EOS â€“ Evolution of Smooth â€“ Lip Balm Review
- 8 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Knees & Elbows