I had not even reached 3 decades of my existence on this planet and I was getting ready to face all its challenges. To top it, the lifestyle we lead and the pollution we are exposed to always drove me to get ready for the 30 mark. The first challenge one faces, is the skin problems. I always was convinced that if I take care of my looks, I can take care of my confidence. I wasnâ€™t frantic of the fact but was very conscious and always read and updated myself with the various products available.
After having used a couple of them like Olay , Clarins and a whole lot of the samplers that I ask(read yearn for) for to the sales guy/girls at the counter when I shop for my other makeup and cosmetics Â We all do, donâ€™t we?? If not I suggest one must. Itâ€™s the most economical way of sampling these products that can create craters in your pockets if bought in full size . I got my sample sachet ofÂ Kiehlâ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate from a Kiehlâ€™s store in Mumbai.Â I used that one single sachet for almost 10 days, before I bought a full size product.
An issue with these skin repair / rejuvenation / replenishing â€“ cream / lotions/ serums is that none promise quick results. You wear it on in the night with the hope that you will wake up to look like a diva, but sigh….
Kiehlâ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate (Package reads) A replenishing Elixir of Pure Essential Oils and Distilled Botanicals to Visibly Restore the Appearance of Skin by Morning.
Itâ€™s a colourless serum, package in a dark blue glass bottle with a dropper built in its lid. Itâ€™s a very retro looking glass bottle which can remind you of those lovely Moroccan lamps or Murano glass with gold embellishments. I wear it every day before I retire to bed under my night moisturiser. For girls with normal to oily skin may opt it wear it alone too on cleansed skin.
It takes just about 2-3 drops for the entire face. It spreads wonderfully leaving no oily residue but the right amount of moisturising to the skin. Â It has a nice top of Citrus, middle note of Lavender and a base note of Jasmine. And here comes the best part, I actually wake up in the morning with much supple and smooth skin. I have been using it for about 3 months now and its continued to perform.
What I like aboutÂ Kiehlâ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate:-
- Works wonderfully on my skin. I wake up to a soft, supple and fresh skin.
- Requires small quantity. Just 2-3 drops spreads on the entire face. The product will last you for over 6-8 months.
- Mildly fragrant. The lavender notes tingles a nice spa like effect on you.
- Packaging â€“ the inbuilt dropper helps you get the right quantity for your use and also keeps the product untouched.
What I donâ€™t like aboutÂ Kiehlâ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate:-
- Price â€“ No doubt itâ€™s a wonderful product but itâ€™s definitely heavy on the pocket. But think about it like this. You use it for over 8 months to get that wonderful skin. Anythingâ€™s worth it! What say???
Have you tried Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches
- Dark Patches On Underarms & Frizzy Hair Problem â€“ Suggestions
- Ear Piercing For Babies & More
- Lâ€™oreal Professionnel x Tenso Care Shampoo Review
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eyeliner Review And Swatches
- OPI Nail Lacquer Winner!
- Mini Body shop And Lâ€™Occitane haul
- Estee Lauderâ€™s New Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon