Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner
I wanted to tell you how important is to use a SLS free shampoo and conditioner and at the same time not break your bank! Thus I have for a really nice combination of affordable SLS free duo for your beautiful mane.
SLS and paraben free Kind Natured Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner in Ylang Ylang & sage
About Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner
- 97% Natural and free from Sulphates, Parabens & Petrochemicals
- Helps to moisturise dry hair
- Shampoo for hair that’s in need of a little love Helps to stimulate the scalp & maintain strong, healthy hair
- With Ylang Ylang & Rose
- Contains vitamin-rich Passion Flower & Sage.
Price:£4.99 for 250 ml each Shampoo and Conditioner
How to Use: On wet hair, massage gently for a full minute to stimulate the hair follicles. Be sure to breathe in and enjoy the heavenly fragrance before rinsing thoroughly.
My Experience with Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner
When I last reviewed the Kerastraight Shampoo and conditioner, many told me that it was expensive and are you going to buy this all the time? I realized that a soap and chemical free shampoo will be a good idea because I always felt that the soapy shampoos made my hair dry and lifeless. Now that my kerastraight treatment has gone away with the wind, it has made me realize that a soap free shampoo works really good whether you have a treatment done or not.
I will start with the shampoo first!
The thing you need to know about SLS free shampoos is that they won’t lather much, you will need to apply a little more than you normally do for the soapy shampoos. But the result is no where near to making your dull.
The kind natured shampoo is just lovely and it makes me feel so nice after a wash, my colleagues have asked me what kind of product am I using for my super long hair, because long hair in the UK is not so common 😛
The shampoo does not strip off any essential oils from my hair, it makes it manageable and since I have fine hair, it does not tangle them much.
Now to come to the conditioner!
I love this in my bathroom. It has a heavenly fragrance. The whole combination of the shampoo and conditioner just makes it a perfect match. The conditioner bottle states that you can use it even on the roots, but I have not done that, I don’t want to get an oily scalp. I may try it sometime, to see how that works, but not sure :p
The conditioner is just so soft and it easily spreads through, I have a wide tooth comb which helps me achieve that.I am also thinking of investing in a tangle teaser to spread the conditioner evenly without any breakage.
Overall, this affordable SLS free and Paraben free shampoo conditioner is just perfect. I will stay with them for a long time now.
What I like about Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditione
- 97% chemical free
- Contains no SLS,
- Makes hair soft and manageable,
- Does not leave them dry and brittle like in case of heavy soapy shampoo,
- Environmental friendly,
- Nice packaging,
- Heavenly fragrance.
What I don’t like about Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner?
- None! It is just perfect.
Have you triedÂ Kind Natured Nourishing Ylang Ylang & Sage Shampoo And Conditioner?
You might also like to read:-
- Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick Sheer Walk Of Shame Sample Review & Swatches
- NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear Lipstick In 309 Sheer Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Stunning Orange Lipsticks From Revlon
- Stunning L’Oreal Lipsticks For Medium Brown Skin Tone
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Mrs. Mia Wallace Review & Swatches
- Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Sheer Shame Lipstick Sample Review & Swatches