Cutting and peeling garlic or onion makes your hands smell a lot.To remove the smell of garlic or onion from you hands just follow this simple tip.
Take 1 tbsp of slat and add little water in it.Now rub your hand with this salt for few seconds and rinse it off under cold water.Voilla!!! Smell will vanish away.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Neon Rose Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Meet Payal
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm SPF 20 Review
- 4 Hot Shades Of Red Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hot Oil Review
- 32 Celtic Tattoo Ideas