In summers curd generally get sour and people do not prefer eating it.
If curd at my home get sour then I make kadhi of it but if I want to make raita or someother dish out of it then I follow the following tip.
Add finely sliced coconut pieces in it.Coconut pieces helps in bringing down the sour taste of the curd.
Do you have any tip to share to make sour curd sweet ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wella System Professional Platinum Gloss Review
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Enrich Satins #652 Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Loccitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner Review
- Colorful Seasons Straightener by HerStyler Review
- e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion Review
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Review & Swatches
- Benefit High Beam Review