When I first used these Neon glitters, I thought they will be a perfect match with my Christmas tree but Â somehow the Â product didn’t impress me much. It reminds me of the scintillating, glossy Archies wrapping paper I loved to pick in my teens to give gifts 🙂
Price – $6.32
These are from KK Center HK and are 1.5mm in size which is slightly bigger than what I would have preferred. The shade is really pretty but I don’t know how to make it work .I mixed it in a transparent base and pink shade also, but it didn’t come out well .
Only way it looked little better was when I applied a nude nail paint and spread the neon glitter and sealed them with a transparent coat.
Still nothing much interesting
Have you used glitters of this size before Or can you suggest any way to make them work? 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Nail Art Designs – Simple Every Day Nail Art
- Everyday Simple Nail Art Design In Green And White
- 4 Nail Art Designs For Short Nails
- Nail Art Design (Women’s Day Special)
- Simple Nail Art Design By ReddyÂ
- Glitter Nail In Silver And Blue (Nail Art Tutorial)