We are starting with the Know the blogger series where you will get to meet lot of old and new bloggers and what are their must have.This is going to be a regular feature on the blog Â 🙂
We have Niesha who is going to tell about her blog ,makeup must have and much more.
Over to Niesha 🙂
1. What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
Hi, My name is Niesha Jeenwal, from Delhi. My blog Indian Beauty Forever is a review based blog where you can also get to see eye makeup tutorials, nail arts, skin care and hair care articles which I share as per my best knowledge.
I like writing makeup product reviews and more than that I like sharing my eye makeup tutorial or any new technique that I have learned and used.
3)What is your skin care routine?
I start my skin care with a mild cleanser like cetaphil or lakme Clear pore face wash rather than a foaming one as it makes my skin dry and then it secretes more oil.Â Â I spray rose water only to tone my face and at times Clinique clarifying Lotion followed by Clean and clear oil free moisturizing lotion.
Whenever I am out I rely on my Lotus herbals gel sunscreen which I think is perfect for oily skin types.
I scrub my face with a mild scrub thrice a week and currently I am using lakme clear Pores face scrub.
4) What are your makeup essential
I am an eye liner lover, so Maybelline gel eyeliner fits my bill perfectly with any mascara, most likely Maybelline ones. They are the best for the price. I do not go overboard with the base and likes to keep it minimal with just a tinted moisturizer or BB, cc creams that gives sheer coverage.
5) Whats your skin type?
I have combination skin with normal cheeks and oily T zone.
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
I would say. Be genuine and honest, if you are doing reviews and never publish copied content.
I was looking for something when I landed on Wiseshe and liked the way everyone keeps pouring their thoughts and reviews with lovely pictures. I still remember, I saw Colorbar eyeshadow on wise she and I included it my wish list instantly.Â After that I have been a silent reader, until I got my voice in the form of my blog!
Apart from that, there is one thing which I would like to mention, I was a newbie and when one day Anamika visited my blog and commented, made me happy as in she is an established blogger and still she took out time to appreciate someone who had just entered the blogosphere. I do the same now. 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Street Wear Shine Divine Nail Polish in Black Divine Review, Swatches & NOTD
- Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cotton Seed Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Lip Gloss Golden Berry Review
- How To Grow Nails Faster â€“ Suggestions
- Sun Kissed Bronze Look from FACES Cosmetics
- Lakme Pop Tints Lip Tint in Pink Sorbet Review & Swatches
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 â€“ Series 1
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 Review & Swatches
- My New Earring & Necklace Stand
- Must Have Illamasqua Products
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum â€“ Eye Review