Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow Review â€“ Soft Gray
This eyeshadowâ€™s silicone powder gives fine particles and a soft feel that enables moisturized and silky smooth application. Enhanced skin adhesiveness prevents the makeup from becoming pasty on the face. Non-clumping, long-lasting color makes bright and beautiful eyes possible. Furthermore, outstanding color and subtle pearls change according to the angle of the light to give fine, 3D eye makeup. With iloje Flobu Eye Shadow, you can select the color of your choice and create a unique color palette.
1) Apply an adequate amount to an eyebrow brush or the bottom of a finger and spread naturally over the skin.
2) Apply point color to the tip of a sponge and rub it on the back of the hand or tissue to control the color intensity.
3) Spread on the skin around the eyes to finish the makeup.
Also ReadÂ MAC Surf Baby Surf USA Eyeshadow
- 10 shades available: White, White Pearl, Soft gray, Dark Grey, Black, Romantic Pink, Pink Pearl, UltraÂ Violet, Evergreen and Chocolate.
- Price: Rs.130
My experience with Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow:
Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow, a little funny pronunciation, seems to be an interesting product when you consider its price, structure and packaging. At the price it is available, if you consider the quality; it seems to be an excellent product.
Also ReadÂ MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow
A triangular shaped pan holds the shimmery eyeshadow. A butterfly is super scribed on the eyeshadow which makes it very attractive. The single color pan comes in a plastic see through cover. The trios and quads of these eyeshadow come in a compact case though.
The staying power is pretty good, over 5 hours. There is no powdery fall out of the product when you are using with a brush. Glides like smooth cream on the lids. No creasing too.
Soft gray is a very subtle shimmery white based color. The color pigment of this particular shade is not too great. However it is buildable. After intensifying the Soft Gray shade, it seems like a silver shimmer. I am sure other colors available in this range are well pigmented.
Overall a very good pick for just Rs.130 (There discount offers too when purchased online.)
What I like about Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow:
- Â Triangular pan structure in an easy handle able package.
- 10 shades to select from
- Does not crease or clump on the eyelids.
- Very good staying power.
- Easily spreadable consistency of the eyeshadow.
- The price and quality are appreciable.
- Pigment can be intensified.
What I do not like about Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow:
- Soft gray shade is very light pigmented.
- Available only though online stores.
Will I repurchase Konad Iloje Flobu Eyeshadow?
Yes. I am eyeing the Chocolate shade.
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe â€“ Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow