By Ayushi Jindal
Hello ladies 🙂
I am here with a lipstick review this time and it is a new formula of lipstick that I am reviewing. All of us have tried regular lipsticks, glosses, liquid lipsticks which tends to get dry and flaky at the end. So korres has given us the solution to all :-D. Letâ€™s see whether it comes out with flying colors or not 😛
Price and Quantity :$22.00 for 0.12 oz.
About Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick:
- A cooling, water-based liquid lip color
- Combines the creamy texture of lip gloss with the long-lasting, brilliant finish of lipstick
- Contains Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts that are rich in antioxidant
- Shields lips against free-radical damage while smoothing lip lines
- Blended with Acai Palm Pulp Oil for relieving & hydrating benefits
- Creates a suppler & younger looking pout
Packaging: It comes in a thin gloss like tube with Korres Liquid Lipstick imprinted on it and the wand is also regular gloss wand.
My Experience with Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia
I initially picked this liquid lipstick just for its color. I didnâ€™t wanted to know about the texture and lasting power because the shade is so flattering and would suit almost every skin tone. It is a proper Fuchsia color.
Coming to the texture it has a very thin texture comparing with other liquid lipsticks like the oneâ€™s from Colorbar. So after seeing the texture I didnâ€™t expect it to last long. When I applied this I felt very cooling sensation on my lips it wasnâ€™t like itching or burning kind of sensation instead I felt good with it because itâ€™s so hot here in Delhi 😛 The cooling sensation stayed around for 5-10 minutes.
One problem I have with this is as the texture is very thin and pigmentation is high it needs very precise hands to apply on lips, so this is definitely not for beginners. You need to be pretty careful with this one and you canâ€™t just put it on without the mirror like I do with my regular lipsticks :-D. As I told you earlier I didnâ€™t expect it to last long but it did for around 4-5 hours on me, it canâ€™t get any better than this.
It didnâ€™t leave any stain behind and I was left with bare lips which I didnâ€™t like. 🙁 And the claims of fuller and younger looking lips is also true because it didnâ€™t settle into fine lines of lips and you wonâ€™t need any lip plumper as it fulfills the need of it to some extent.
It looks very glossy and this particular shade is suitable for only night time in my opinion as it is a very bright and attracting Fuchsia color.
What I like about Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia
- Awesome shade
- Stays for 4+ hours.
- Liquid formula has properties of both Lipstick and gloss.
- Didnâ€™t made my lips dry.
- Highly pigmented.
- Opaque finish in one application.
- Make lips look fuller.
- I like the cooling sensation.
- Light fragrance.
- No lip balm is needed underneath.
What I don’t like about KorresÂ Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia:
- You canâ€™t see how much of the product is left.
- Availability in India.
- Requires precise application due to thin texture.
- Didnâ€™t leave any stain behind.- Which might be a Pro for some.
Do I recommend this Product?
It is definitely a yes from my side and I think I am also going to buy the other shades. It has such pretty N*de, Pink, Peach and a blod Red as well. I am excited to try my hands on them. 😀
My Rating: 4.7/5
Have you tried Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick #54 Fuchsia?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Best Lip Stains â€“ Info and Price
- Bogart Pour Homme Jacques Bogart All-Over Shampoo Review
- How To Contour And Highlight Perfectly
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Tipsy Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Holy Basil Toner For Oily Blemish Prone Skin
- Kryolan Invisible Matt Matting Cream Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence Review