Post By Upasana,
Hi beauties 🙂
Few days back I found this image of the Twilight Queen :PÂ , Kristen Stewart on Cover of â€˜Wâ€™ Magazine September Issue. She was looking very unusual, apart from her regular â€œBella Swanâ€ lookÂ 🙂 in fact I liked her because she was looking very unique with almost pale white face, smoked eyes with a very edgy eyeliner, lips overdrawn and overall a very raw look 😉 Her eye + eyebrow shape is different from mine, but I tried my best to achieve closer look.
So letâ€™s start the tutorial.Â 🙂
- Step1:- Apply eye shadow base and PeachÂ eyeshadow:-
Start with an e/s base all over the lid up to the eyebrows. Now using a big fluffy brush use a matte peachy e/s, apply it from the inner corner right up to the brow bone.
- Step2:- Apply Eyeliner:-
If you think eyeliner for this look is tricky, then leâ€™me tell you its not 😉 So firstly, apply eyeliner on your upper lid close to lashes, and run with whatever is left on your bottom lid along the lashes upto 1/3 area.
Now once youâ€™re done with it, start applying thick line of eyeliner (you can read tips and tricks of applying eyeliner here). The eyeliner for this look is very much slanted and edgy, so you can make a very much tilted angle. Donâ€™t forget to join your upper and lower eyeliner. Donâ€™t worry if itâ€™s not neatÂ :)Â would be something like this
- Step3:– ApplyÂ matte black eye shadow
Using a big flat shading brush, pat some eye shadowÂ above the thick eyeliner we applied, this is been done to make it look soft and ashy. Also use the same brush on your lower lid.
Finally Fill in your water line with skin color eye pencil J use Lots of mascara on your upper & lower lashes and weâ€™re done ! 😀
This is my interpretation of Kristen Stewartâ€™s makeup, my eyes are big and also my eyebrows are not straight like her. Her eyebrowâ€™s have been kept straight to make it parallel with the thick eyeliner. The face is kept pretty smart with peach blush, lips are over drawn to give fuller illusion. She looks fantastic for a change ! 🙂
Products used for the eye makeup tutorial
- Lâ€™oreal True match concealer
- Peach eye shadowÂ from 88 palette
- Maybelline gel Eyeliner
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder (black)
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
- Bausch and Lomb Natural Look Color Lenses (Blue)
Thanks for reading the tutorial, Have a great week.:)
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Review(Walnut)
- Diana of London Lip Liner 23 Amber Brown Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick & Avon Gloss Delight Lip juice Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Oriflame Kajal Eye liner Review
- L.A. Colors Moisturising Sheer Lip Gloss Brown Sugar Review & Swatches