Kryolan and Inglot are the two products I always reach for makeup these days. They sell great products at good prices making it worth a buy. I am using the second bottle of Kryolanmake-up remover, I really like it so thought will share it with you all.
- Price:Â Â Â Â INR 250/-
- Quantity:Â Â 50 ml
It is very important to remove all your make up after a full day of wearing it.Â Skin needs to breathe and we definitely donâ€™t want the impurities sitting in our skin when it is repairing itself in the night.
My take on Kryolan AquaCleans Makeup Remover Fluid :
It comes in a grey colour bottle with a pump dispenser.Â It makes things so much simpler and hygienic. Spray a small amount on to a cotton pad, give it only one spray and it is all you need to remove even the toughest of long wearing makeup. It removes all long wearing kajal and lipstick in one swipe and leaves few traces which I remove later with a plain cotton pad. If you feel you need more go ahead and spray some more on new cotton pad.Â Skin doesnâ€™t feel oily and you can just finish off by rinsing your face with water.
When you have to take off kajal or any long wearing eye makeup, leave the soaked cotton pad on your eye for a few seconds and then swipe off.Â This remover works really well and I reach for this every single day.
What I like about Kryolan AquaCleans Makeup Remover Fluid :
- Good quality product
- Takes off long-wear and water-proof makeup effortlessly
- Delicate on the skin
- Does not cause irritation to sensitive areas around the eyes or lips
- It doesnâ€™t make skin oily
- Hygienic to use
- Travel friendly
- Doesnâ€™t cause any breakouts
What I donâ€™t like about Kryolan AquaCleans Makeup Remover Fluid :
- Nothing at all
Have you tried Kryolan AquaCleans Makeup Remover Fluid ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Top 10 Remedies To Reduce Facial Hair
- Fabindia- Almond & Coconut Body Butter Review
- 4 Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Review
- Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB Cream Review & Swatches
- NYX Color Lip Balm CLB07 Spasibo Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Magic Elixir Oil Review
- NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in Lavender Review & Swatches