Today I will be reviewing a powder blush from Kryolan. As I had told you all before, Kryolan has got some amazing products to try and they are pretty affordable. So continuing my love for this brand, here is another product worth trying. This is my first blush and I randomly went with the selection of the SA at the store.
Price: Rs. 350/-
Quantity: 2.5 grams
My experience with Kryolan Blusher Shade T1:
I had thrown the grey outer cover which mentioned only the ingredients. The blush comes in a silver round case with a transparent lid which is not travel proof. The lid already broke from the hinge. Kryolan products are notorious for their hideous packaging but I donâ€™t care as long as they put quality stuff inside 🙂
Anyways coming to the shade, it is peachy coral matte. It is a summery color. No name, they have only mentioned the shade no. The color will particularly suit fair to medium skin tones. On dusky beauties, it may not show up well. It is shimmer free and has no shine, pure matte, apt for day wear.
The texture is somewhat powdery but surprisingly it has no fall outs.
The blush is much pigmented. One swirl of the brush picks the color well. I have to be light handed while using this otherwise too much pigment is deposited. The color blends well, stays for a moderate 4 â€“ 5 hours on my oily skin.
What I like about Kryolan Blusher in shade T1:
- Lovely peachy coral shade
- Shimmer free
- Easy on the pocket
- Finely milled
- Easy to blend
- A little will go a long way
What I donâ€™t like about Kryolan Blusher Shade T1:
- Flimsy packaging
- No mirror
Do I recommend? Yes yes yes . At this price, you get an amazing quality blush. The quantity is also good; you can finish and purchase moreJ. Iâ€™m purchasing other shades too. 🙂
Till then take care 🙂
Have you tried Kryolan Blusher Shade T1?
You might also like reading these:-
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder in Sand Beige Review
- 10 Best Hairstyles of Preity Zinta
- 10 Lâ€™Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Vivid Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us