Hello everyone! This is my first post on Wise She and Iâ€™m super-excited to be here 😀 Now which one of you here hates dark circles? Yes, I hear you, I hate it too! Concealers alone arenâ€™t enough to combat severe dark circles and thatâ€™s where the colour corrector steps in! A few days back Ruhee reviewed a MAC corrector here and today Iâ€™ll be reviewing a pocket-friendly colour corrector at almost half the price of MAC. Read on to know moreâ€¦..
Today I will be reviewing the Brush-on Concealer by Kryolan which is an orange colour corrector, but before moving on with the review letâ€™s see what the company says about the product, shall we? 🙂
â€œ Brush-on Concealer is a cream make-up to conceal shadows under the eyes, as well as slight discolorations of the skin. This light, but effectively covering concealer corrects and cares the area of skin involved. â€¨Brush-on Concealer is offered in a practical, handy applicator with integrated brush.â€
- Price : Rs.400/-
- Quantity : Not mentioned :-/
- Shelf life : 9 months from the date of opening.
- Ingredients :
The product comes in a twist-up tube with a brush at one end. You need to twist the bottom part of it a couple of times for the product to come out, ideally 3 twists dispenses enough product to cover both my eyes. The product peeks out at one corner only (as shown in the pic below, I wonder why :-/) which I dab on the under-eyes and then use the brush to spread it out. Blending it with fingers is the best way to achieve an even look.
The corrector is bright orange in colour. It effectively neutralizes the discolourations and provides a nice base for the concealer. It takes a few tries to find out the exact amount of product required for usage. My first few uses were nightmares, I tell ya! I was left with orange under-eyes :-/ It has an impressive staying power, it stays put for 6-7 hours easily when set with a setting powder.
From all the above rantings you wouldâ€™ve guessed that this is one of my favourite products and I assure you that it is my favourite, but it also has a few shortcomings : Once you get a product out, you have to use it or it gets wasted, no chance of storing it back; quantity of product is not mentioned anywhere and since the tube is opaque you have no clue regarding how much of the product is remaining and last but not the least, making the product come out of the tube for the first time is a herculean task, you have to twist it 20-25 times 😛
What I like about the Kryolan Bush-On Concealer â€“ Shade 06 :
- Impressive staying power.
- Feels comfortable on skin.
- Neutralizes the discolourations and dark circles very well.
- Pocket-friendly 🙂
- Very creamy and easy to blend.
What I donâ€™t like about the Kryolan Bush-On Concealer Shade 06 :
- Quantity is not mentioned and the amount of product remaining in the tube cannot be determined.
- Availability is an issue.
Rating : 4.5/5
Have you tried Kryolan Bush-On Concealer Shade 06?
You might also like reading these:-
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask Review
- Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub Review
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review â€“ Ammonia Free
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India