I like using cream blushes mostly in winters but it was hard resisting Kryolan cream blushes .They were just calling me and if I wouldn’t have got them then Â they probably would have haunted me in my dreams.So just picked up two as Â there were many other irresistible things in the Kryolan store .
- Price – INR 400 for 4gms (Rs 400 for a product is a great price for a cream blush especially from a quality producing company like Kryolan.
- Packaging – Comes in a round light grey not so tall plastic packaging.These are not sturdy and theirÂ transparentÂ flip top comes outÂ easily ifÂ dropped :pain:.Shade no. is written at its back and some time they use short name also such as the blush which I am reviewing is Ch.Red.
- Texture – is very soft , smooth and buttery Â and gives anÂ appearanceÂ of color that comes from with in.It is extremely Â easy to blend and one needs a very tiny bit otherwise you might end up looking like a clown.I use my MAC 188 small duo fiber brush to apply it.It’s crazily pigmented and one can build for more intensity .
By the way these Kryolan cream blushes has a shelf life of three Â years unlike NYX one which is of one year.
Shade Ch.Red looks really dangerous in the pan but it actually is a comfortable shade to wear especially for dusky skin tone.This shade gives Â five Â hours of wear with my foundation on and then starts fading out.I must tell you that the weather here has been extremely hot Â but still it last for a long time.
Swatches Of Kryolan Ch. Red Cream Blush:-
It’s a peachy coral orange and has a satiny feel .I have blended the tiny bit which I had on my finger above for this swatch.
this is how it looks on Â the Â mommie Â to be in few days Â 🙂 Â and my face looks like as if I have two big tomatoes in my cheeks.:P
What I like aboutÂ Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red
- Decently priced and highly pigmented
- Easy to blend
- Long staying power
- Will last long
- Didn’t break me out
What I do not like about Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red:-
- The boring packaging with no mirror or brush.
- Shades do not have proper names
- Kryolan is still not available online.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely!
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation -Â 5/5
- Availability– 4/5
- Price Vs Quality –4/5
- Blending – 4/5
Â Have you tried Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red?
Â You might like reading these also:–