After lipsticks Â it’s the eyeliner which I always turn to when ever I am running short on time.A quick eyelining on the lids just makes my eyes pops and hardly takes a minute.While buying Kryolan cosmetics I had to buy atleast one of their cream liner.Come on! Don’t we want to try atleast one cream liner from all the brands?
Read Â -Â 19 Kryolan Lipstick Swatches & Photos
About Kryolan Cream Liner:-
Cream Liner, especially color intensive, for fashionable, flawless eyelining. Cream Liner does not drip. It is comfortable to apply and is water-resistant. Its durability makes it ideally suited in a very special way, also for professional applications.
Apply the product with a brush onto the desired area.
- Â Price – INR 750 for 6 gms
- Packaging – Packaging is similar to the famous Maybelline gel liners but Kryolan didn’t forget to to put its funny face on the lid.Why Kryolan Why ?Don’t you have a better trademark ? 😀
I have tried clicking pictures of this gel liner with flash as well as without flash but some how as it’s a blackend green my camera was not able to capture its actual beauty.
Swatches Of Kryolan Cream Liner Sea Green :-
It’s a creamy blackend matte green which is easy to apply and dries up beautifully.It doesn’t crease at all and staying power is 9-10 hrs without smudging or creasing. Also, I have been using it since a month and make sure that I keep it upside down and till now it has not dried up at all.
As far as pigmentation is concerned it is quite soft and pigmented and in one swipe I am good to go and it is waterline safe too.
This is how it looks on my eyes ..Quite neat isn’t ?
Check out few other shades which I found in the Kryolan store.
Ebony, Cacao , Aubergine , Sea green (I donâ€™t know how it is sea green) and Sienna
What I like about Kryolan Cream Liner Sea Green:-
- Glides beautifully, is soft and dies in no time.
- It’s watepoof Â and doesn’t flakes at all.
- It’s waterline safe and highly pigmented.
- Easy to carry around.
What I do not like about Kryolan Cream Liner Sea Green :-
- Doesn’t come with a brush.I useÂ Inglot 30 T eyelinerÂ Â for above eye makeup.
- Price is on the higher side
- Kryolan products are not easily available.
Will I recommend it to others – I like the quality of these liners more than the Inglot one therefore will definitely recommend it.
Have you tried Kryolan Cream Liner Sea Green?
Â Wise She Ratings – 4/5
- Pigmentation -4/5
- Price Vs Quality– 4/5
- Availability – 2.5/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
Â You might like reading these also:-