Here I am writing a review on Kryolanâ€™s Dermacolor Camouflage System CrÃ¨me shade color D5 which is a wheat color skin tone concealer base. I bought the dermacolor system concealer for the acne scars and under eye area that is generally not concealed fully by other products that I have used so far.
- Net Weight: .12 oz / 4ml
- Price: 350 INR.
- Shelf Life: 4 years.
About Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage System:-
An exceptionally effective and long lasting special makeup for the concealment of discolorations in skin abnormalities, scars and tattoo marks.
My experience with KRYOLAN DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5
I will start with the packaging which I love; the concealer comes in a cute small white plastic container with a green cap. I came across the DermaColor range in Kryolan while purchasing some other products at their store and after examining my skin, the SA recommended me to try their DermaColor range products which are especially designed for problematic skin and skin imperfections like birth marks, scars from pimples or injury marks etc. My skin has uneven color tone and also it is oily which makes it almost impossible to keep my face flawless with any concealer. Whenever I try hiding my scars they become patchy after a few hours of setting up my base. So, I decided to give it a try and to my surprise it turned out to be a very good product. Its texture is creamy and spreads smoothly on my skin. It has a heavy coverage and can be rebuilt on problem areas. Once it is set with compact or any setting powder, itâ€™s DONE! This product is waterproof and does not require any reapplications or touch ups. It has been the most powerful staying concealer on my skin and when I say this, I really mean it. I was like wow! Finally something is keeping my skin flawless for almost the whole day.
Here itâ€™s me wearing this concealer base with compact over it:
What I Like about KRYOLAN DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5
- Awesome coverage.
- A huge range of shades to choose from – Available for almost every skin tone.
- Derma system â€“ especially designed for discolored, scarred or pigmented skin type.
- Added advantage is that it has a great staying power which is – for almost a whole day, if set properly. (Even on the most oily skin types.)
- Clinically tested for skin sensitivity.
- Dermacolor system range is waterproof.
- Non-comedogenic: Does not clog pore; neither did it break me out, at all.
- Can be used on all skin types.
- It does all what it claims. 🙂
- Great quantity for its price.
- Shelf life of this product is amazing as not most products can last for almost 4 years.
What I don’t Like about KRYOLAN DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5
- Seriously, I just could not find any flaw in this product except the fact that packaging of this product might make it difficult to use the fingers for application once the bottle is half empty.
- Availability might be a problem too.
Will I repurchase this product again? Â Definitely, I will. I am in love with this product; it gives me full coverage and conceals all my skin flaws perfectly. No major drawback to it, so I recommend it to all those who face problems finding a good coverage concealer for their uneven skin tone.
Overall Verdict: 4.75/5
Have you tried KRYOLAN DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5?
How did you find it?
You might like reading these: