Ever since A got the Kryolan frenzy and brought it onto Wiseshe, I couldn’t help but get caught on the ride. I’d been wanting a nude liner for quite a while but couldn’t seem to find any in the market. There were plenty of whites and I used to use the Revlon eyepencil in a white shade to brighten up but at times it looks too stark and nude is much softer and gives the same ‘Awake’ effect.
A had tried the Kryolan Nude kajal for me at the store but found it to smudgey and didn’t really last on the waterline. I was a bit heartbroken and resumed my search online. Then in June when I happened to visit Chennai, Deeps took me to the Kryolan store where we went a bit crazy. It was there that I found this beauty. I happened to mention to the SA that the Kajal pencil smudged a lot and the turned around and showed me their nude liner claiming that this was the same shade but in liner form and it worked much better without smudging….Bas!! I didn’t need to hear any more and asked her to bill it for me 🙂 Did it hold true to her claims? Let’s check further..
My take on Kryolan Nude Eyeliner:-
- Packaging: Â The eyeliner is in the form of a long pencil with an aluminum type of lid. The base is in the same color as the liner which makes it easy to identify in a huge pile of liners….(actually, the height of the pencil is enuf identification 😉 ). the shade has no name, but is numbered..This one is numbered as 905.
- Price: Â INR175
- Color:Â As visible, this is a true creamy nude shade. It’s not a pale beige or an off white…It’s a lovely creamy, warm beige which will suit any skin tone.
- Pigmentation & Texture:Â This liner is very creamy and pigmented. It’s not a glittery liner so thankfully, no gritty particles get in the way.Â I need just a single swipe to get this on my waterline.
- Staying Power:Â This liner stays for about 4 to 4.5hrs. I wish it would stay longer though..
The nude Kajal supposedly doesn’t stay on for more than an hour…this one stays on for atleast 4-4.5hrs…Since this is the only nude liner available in the indian market, I suppose I should be thankful and I am..But the greedy gal in me still wants a longer lasting liner.
I love how this feels on my waterline..honestly..It’s creamy yet firm so there’s no smudging at all…even by the time it fades off, it doesn’t smudge. It doesn’t even hurt while applying like some other firm tipped liners. It brightens the eyes very nicely without looking stark like when I apply a white liner.
Why I love Kryolan Nude Eyeliner:
- Very soft and glides easily on the waterline
- Doesn’t smudge at all
- Stays for approx 4.5hrs on my waterline which is more than the Kajal counterpart does.
- Easy on the pocket.
- Quantity is quite a bit.
- Great to get a fresh and awake look
- Doesn’t look as jarring as a white liner
- Has a sturdy lid and is travel friendly
Why I don’t like Kryolan Nude Eyeliner:
- Wish the staying power was better.
Have you tried the Kryolan Nude Eyeliner?
You may also like reading:
- 6 Kryolan Cream Liner Swatches & Photos
- Kryolan Foundation â€“ Kryolan TV Paint Stick Review & Swatches
- KRYOLAN DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5 Review
- Â Kryolan Lipstick L190 Review, Swatches & Photos