I am sure you all know just how great these pencils after reading my review on the KrylonÂ black pencil here.I have been mighty impressed with the other five colours and I am now reviewing my favourite shade from this range: Black Spark ! Nice name no?
Price: Rs 180 for 1.2 gms
My experience with Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black spark:
I absolutely love this pencil .The colour is a perfect blend of black with blue sparkles! Both the shades complement each other well and the shimmer doesn’t travel at all on the face.
The pigmentation is just fantastic and one swipe gives a rich colour which stays put pretty much all day! In spite of having shimmer it doesnt irritate the eyes at all which a biiiiiiig plus for a contact lens wearer like me!
The deep blue shimmer in the black pencil takes this pencil to another level altogether. Although, it has shimmer, but it is not OTT and can be used for day wear as well. In the daylight it looks more like a blue liner with a little shimmer rather than the exact colour. Have a look: This is how it looks on my eye in the day time.
But , the true beauty of this pencil shines through in artificial light when the shimmers are clearly visible. When smudged, the shimmers stand out more , giving a quick and easy evening look. This is how it looks on me in the evenings . Pic clicked in artificial light:
I am not writing too much on how fab this range is .For that you must check out the review of the Black pencil.
All in all , I would say that this is a fantastic pencil, and I haven’t seen such a shade in a pencil form. The nuances of this shade cant be captured fully on the camera no matter how much I tried. For the price, it is fab buy and I plan on picking up all the shades in this range! The texture is smooth and soft and glides on the eyes without any pulling or tugging . Because it is so soft, it does require frequent sharpening but I am not complaining at all as its soo reasonable!!
What I like about Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Spark:
- Cheap:Its almost free heheh
- fab pigmentation
- Awesome staying power
- Although it has shimmer,it doesn’t travel all over the place and also doesn’t hurt the eyes!
- Doesn’t sting when applied on waterline
What I don’tÂ like about Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Spark:
- Availability is an issue as kryolan is available only in Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai.
- Not available online either
Â Have you tried Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Spark?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatches
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review
- How To Wear Emerald Green Dress And Makeup
- MUA Stolen Kisses Intense Gloss Review
- Must Have Eyeshadow Colors â€“ Suggestions
- Navaratna Jewelry â€“ The beauty of natureâ€™s multi color gems
- Nyassa Vanilla DryFruit Luxury Bar Review
- Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude Review & Swatches
- Fashionable Belts: Whatâ€™s your Pick??
- Wet â€˜nâ€™ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet Review, Swatches & FOTD