The last time I picked Kryolan earlier this year, I picked just 1 lippy (reviewed here)since I wanted to try it out first. I did love it and was repenting why I didn’t pick up a few more….This is the 2nd one I managed to get my hands on thanks to Sandy n Jan..And what an amazing shade it is!
My experience with Kryolan Lipstick in LF198:
- Color: This shade is a peachy pink shade. When I first saw it in the tube, it looked more red than pink, but on application I was quite taken in by how pink it is actually…its a beautiful deep pink with a peachy accent lingering on..
- Price: INR 250 for 4gms
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a satin finish lippy and provides full coverage. I need just a single swipe and I’m done.
- Texture: This lipstick glides smoothly and leaves a bit of a sheen…but it does settle into the lip lines if applied heavily.
- Staying Power: This lipstick has a staying power of about 4-5 hours.
I like the shade and the finish..Despite being a Satin finish lippy, it isn’t as heavy as a MAC Satin finish lippy. Hence, this takes considerably longer time to settle into my dry lips. Currently my lips are going through a dry phase which is evident in the pics but even then this lippy takes alotta time to settle in…although if I swipe multiple times it sinks in faster than ever… 😉
Again, I hate the numbers given,What’s wrong with giving shades names?Â But that aside, the cost and quality make these lippies a must-try..You won’t regret it..
What I like aboutÂ Kryolan Lipstick in LF198:
- You get the full color in justÂ 1 swipe.
- Doesn’t settle into my lips as fast as other satin finish lippes.
- The peachy pink is a unique shade and a must have for pink lippy lovers.
- Easy on the poacket
- Sturdy packaging
- Its a full coverage lippy.
- Covers pigmentation on my lips.
- Good staying power
What I don’t like aboutÂ Kryolan Lipstick in LF198:
- Their alpha-numeric system of naming the shades.
Have you tried the Kryolan Lipstick in LF198?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Inglot Round Lipstick Refill No.19 Review & Swatches
- Incolor Squeeze â€˜n Shine Lip Gloss 03 Be Coralful Review
- My Scaramanga satchel
- Shiseido Multi-Shade Enhancer Sunset Glow Review, Swatches
- Blush Suggestion On Wedding
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD
- Firebird Bath & Body Almond Milk Perfume Review