I am all smile nowadays and the reason is the glow which everyone keeps complementing me Â about . Somewhere, it disheartens too because the baby Â is due Â in few days .I wish it would have stayed for ever and everÂ :struggle:Â and Kryolan R9 baby pink blush adds so much to the glow albeit I never thought it will as light pink blush rarely suits me.
- Price Â -INR 350
- Packaging – Comes in a light grey plastic packaging which has a transparent lid above it.As Kryolan just number the shades transparent lid helps as I don’t have to open each and every lid to check out the desired shade as the case is Â in Kryolan Lipsticks.
Â Read -Â Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder Review
Shade R9 – is a beautiful baby pink shade which initially I thought won’t suit my dusky complexion but it actually does.I have a coral shade 075 in Kryolan too which needs little more of blending but shade R9 blends well giving nice pink flush to my cheeks. I need to be careful while using it because of high pigmentation .Texture of the blush is smooth when compared to the price. One more reason I like Kryolan because they are pretty clear about their expiry and ingredients.
Finger Swatch – Kryolan Powder Blusher R9
A matte baby pink
Â Read -Â Simple Lilac Eyeshadow Tutorial
Shade R9 when blended.
Â This is how it looks on me.
I am wearing MAC Force of love lipstick which is washing me out a bit Â but I love the Â colour and keep wearing it now and then.
Â What I like about Kryolan Powder Blusher R9:-
- Price, pigmentation and blending.
- A pink which will suit most skin tone.
What I do not like about Kryolan Powder Blusher R9 :-
- Packaging could have been better.
- Not easily available currently.
- There are some shades in Kryolan which are low in pigmentation and needs more effort in blending.
Will I recommend it to others – Dusky and fairer skin tone are going to enjoy it although it might not suit girls having deeper/darker complexion than mine.
Â Have you tried Kryolan Blush/Blusher R9 ?
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Blending – 4/5
- AvailabilityÂ – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- KryolanÂ Lipstick L190 Review, Swatches & Photos
- 19Â KryolanÂ Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- KryolanÂ False Eyelashes Photos & Price
- 15Â KryolanÂ Blush Palette Swatches & Photos
- KRYOLANÂ DERMACOLOR Camouflage System CrÃ¨me D5Â
- 11Â KryolanÂ High Gloss Lip Shine Swatches & Powder BlushÂ
- 6Â KryolanÂ Cream Liner Swatches & Photos
- Kryolan Foundation â€“ Kryolan TV Paint Stick Review & Swatches