Hello everyone! Today I shall be reviewing Kryolan Ultra Underbase. I love kryolan products because of their awesome reviews but couldnâ€™t get my hands on them because of unavailability in my city. So when my sister was coming here from Hyderabad I asked her to bring a few kryolan products for me. I love using primers and I love how they prep up the skin for makeup.
Under Base is the preliminary step in making up. Ultra Underbase, applied ultra-thin, allows professional application of the Ultra foundation line and of TV Paint Stick. A synergistic effect enhances the durability of the make-up.
Price: INR 1000 for 60 ml. The quantity is HUGE and would last really long! Yay!!
Directions for use: Apply a thin amount to clean skin before foundation.
Ingredients: â€œAqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methyl-propional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Parfum (Fragrance)â€
My experience with Kryolan Professional Make-upÂ Ultra Underbase:
Packaging: It comes in a silver pump tube with Kryolan Mask on the top of the lid. The bottle is BIG in size and is sturdy. It is also travel friendly. It has a thin clear strip so that you can see how much product is left. I love the packaging because it is hygienic and it pumps out the exact amount you would need for your face & neck. It doesnâ€™t lead to wastage.
Texture & Color: It is white in color and feels like a lotion. It is neither runny nor thick but spreads well, gets absorbed quickly. It leaves skin soft and hydrated. The skin is smooth but not buttery. It might not suit oily skinned girls but will definitely suit all other skin types.
Finish & Efficiency: The primer makes skin fresh and absolutely prepped for makeup. The foundation glides effortlessly and stays for really long. It gives a dewy effect and doesnâ€™t look very matte. This is something that I personally love! It increases the staying power of makeup and moisturizes the skin too. It keeps the skin hydrated. Combination skinned girls might skip moisturizer when using this primer in summers.
The makeup stays for 10 hours easily, I havenâ€™t tried it beyond that time but I think it would last even longer. It also doubles up as an eye primer.
What I like about Kryolan Professional Make-upÂ Ultra Underbase:
- Affordable. Huge quantity for 1000INR.
- Pump dispenser.
- Sturdy Packaging.
- Moisturizes skin while priming it.
- Works great and increases the staying power of makeup.
- Gives a dewy glow while hydrating the skin.
- Has a see-through strip so you know how much product is left.
- Spreads evenly, gets absorbed quickly.
- Pea sized amount required for face & neck.
- Can be used as an eye-primer too.
What I don’t like about Kryolan Professional Make-upÂ Ultra Underbase:
- Wonâ€™t suit oily skinned girls.
- Not easily available.
Final Verdict: I love, love, love this primer. I will definitely re-purchase it and I would recommend it to all girls except oily-skinned beauties.
WiseShe Rating: 4.8/5
Have you tried Kryolan Professional Make-up Ultra Underbase?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Vivid Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry Review & Swatches
- Badger Lavender Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream Review
- 4 Beautiful Blushes from Physicians Formula