Â Hi beauties!
Â About Lâ€™occitane En Provence :-
Lâ€™OCCITANE beauty products are a true art de vivre devoted to your well-being. We bring together nature and research, following the principles of phytotherapy. We create patented natural complexes and test the effectiveness and tolerance of our formulas under medical supervision. We replace or limit the concentration of parabens, chemical sun filters, phthalates and silicones. In addition, we strive to limit our consumption of limited resources: while insuring the basic functions of packaging, protection, transport and information, we avoid heavy bottles and bottle tops, we stop using excess outer packaging. We also try to use recyclable materials such as glass, aluminum and certain plastics.
For : Dry & Damaged hair
Lâ€™OCCITANEâ€™s Blend of 3 pure and natural essential oils (angelica, lavender and geranium) works to revive and soften the damaged hair.
- Directions : Apply after shampooing, massage into hair, leave on for one or two minutes, then rinse.
- Packaging : I have travel size pack (75ml, 2.5 fl.oz. ), and is a plastic bottle, which is quite robust and great for travelling :yes: This was a gift, so I have no idea what the actual price would be, although do check out Lâ€™occitane website (http://in.loccitane.com/dry-damaged-hair,49,1,7882,0.htm) even strawberrynet has Lâ€™occitane product. The bottle has a silver colored screw top cover, with small flip top on the crest. On the bottom of the bottle, Lâ€™occitane is engraved. The ingredients are properly listed on the bottle itself.
A collection of shampoos, conditioners and treatments targeted to dry & damaged hair types; perfect for those who color treat, permanent wave, blow dry, use a curling iron, or use drying styling products on their hair. Formulas help to repair, strengthen, regenerate and soften dry and damaged hair. Shampoos and conditioners can be used daily. Treatments are recommended once or twice per week.
My experience with L’oocitane En Provence Apres Shampooing Conditioner
I have used it for 2 weeks now, and I believe if a product has to work, it starts showing outcome from the initial time only. This product will be great for people who have dry and damaged hair. It contains 3 Essential oils, i.e.
- Angelica : The therapeutic properties of angelica oil are antispasmodic, carminative, depurative, diaphoretic, digestive, diuretic, hepatic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, nervine, stimulant, stomachic and tonic. Angelica oil can be used to help in the treatment of dull congested skin, irritation, psoriasis, accumulation of toxins, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, water retention, bronchitis, coughs, anemia, anorexia, flatulence, indigestion, fatigue, migraine, nervous tension and stress related disorders.
- Lavender : The therapeutic properties of lavender oil are Antidepressant, Analgesic, Antiseptic, Cicatrizant, Expectorant, Nervine, Vulnerary. lavender has been named as one of the most useful of the essences for the relief of anxiety and stress.
Good for aches and pains and muscle stiffness and may also help with rheumatic discomfort and joint stiffness et.c
- Geranium : The therapeutic properties of geranium oil are astringent, anti bacterial, anti microbial, haemostatic, deodorant, tonic, vulnerary etc. It can be fruitful if employed in treatment of acne, dermatitis and other skin diseases etc, infections of nose, throat and other respiratory organs, eczema, neuralgia, burns, ulcers, tonsillitis, Post Menopause Syndrome etc. Further, it has great mental uplifting effects and can be very effective in treating depression, anxiety, anger etc.
The fragrance of conditioner, umm to be precise, I can only think of Navratna hair oil (that red oil) to be a close e.g for this fragrance, maybe because it has â€œoilsâ€ in it 😛 . Despite the fragrance Iâ€™ve been loving this conditioner because it leaves my hair soooo soft and manageable ( I have wavy and heavy hairs, which tend to be so uncontrollable). It just melts into my hairs and applying it is easy as it spreads effortlessly. The conditioner is slight off-white in color. I have used it as conditioner, and as a hair pack too, and it has made my hairs super soft and shiny. But it can be so greasy with time and can be a nightmare to use in summers :duh: .
What I liked about L’occitane Shampooing Conditioner
- Â Makes hairs super soft, shiny and manageable.
- The packaging is travel friendly
- Despite using a travel size pack for 2 weeks now, I still have a a lotttttt of product left.
- Works well for deep conditioning :yes:
- Great for dry and damaged hairs.
What I didnâ€™t like about L’occitane Shampooing Conditioner
- Its fragrance :-/ and it makes hairs greasy with time :duh:
Will I recommend it ? YES if you have dry damaged, chemically treated hairs or even if your hairs are in a bad condition, do try it out once if you can. Donâ€™t forget to rinse it properly else youâ€™ll have greasy hairs !
Godbless ! 🙂
You might like reading these also:–