Sensory system 2:
Continue your personal Hair Spa experience with this sensory massage service after the sensory System 1 shampoo. The nourishing formula is a based on purified water, a cationic agent and conditioning silicone. The hair gains manageability and softness, for healthy-looking hair with beautiful shine.
How To Use L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream
Mix 1 scoop of the Nourishing Creambath, with 1 vial of the selected scalp concentrate, using the spatula provided. Post shampoo and towel drying, apply the mix with a brush, onto the scalp only. Next, take another scoop of creambath only and work it into the mid-lengths and ends of the hair with your fingers. Comb through the entire length of the hair, before proceeding with the Hair Spa massage. Post massage, steam or wrap the head in a hot towel. Leave for 10 minutes. Emulsify the hair with lukewarm water. Towel-dry and finish treatment with the Energizing Scalp Lotion.
- Ingredients: Water, Ceteryl Alcohol, Bhentrimonium chlorine, cetyl esters, amodimethicone, methylparaben, trideceth-12, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, butylphenyl methylpropional, perfume.
- Price: Rs. 525 for 500 ml tub(Use within 30 mnths from date of manufacture.)
What I liked about L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream
- This is the product I turn to when my hair needs deep conditioning. After a trip out where my hair has been exposed to the elements (sun, wind) or even after a rough week â€“ this wonderful product smoothens & softens my hair like nothing else. My hair stylist had recommended the use of this product once a week as my hair was damaged when I saw him simply due to neglect (using this horrid Nyle shampoo & no conditioner)
- It is very economical. I have been using this since the last 2 &1/2 years â€“ once a week & have barely used half. You only need a little bit to coat your hair.
- I generally use this post shampoo & not in the way recommended generally. Â I apply this to damp hair below the nape (never apply this to the scalp â€“ it will make your hair oily within a day or two) & leave it on for an hour (when I have the time on a holiday) or else just 10 minutes during the week. Then I rinse it off like normal conditioner. I guess if you have a day off you could try the method given above. I generally avoid massaging my hair when it is damp â€“ it seems to cause frizziness & breakage
- It smells really nice.
What I donâ€™t like about L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath
- Itâ€™s full of chemicals. Who knew my dry damaged hair was lacking some nourishing chemicals to help it heal 😛
Would I recommend: Yes! For those of you who have chemically treated or dry, brittle hair â€“ this is perfect to do some serious at-home deep conditioning in between your spa trips.
Â You might like reading these also:-
- My Weekend Makeup Haul
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- 13 Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- 3 Body Shop Love Gloss Photos & Swatches
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet