Â l occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence
A fresh and floral fragrance that celebrates the beauty of the cherry blossoms during the first days of spring.
- Size: 50ml â€“ 1.7 fl.oz
- Price: $40.00
Cherry Blossom (Fleurs de Cerisier) eau de toilet was launched in spring of 2007.Cherry blossom is an evitable part of the spring South France landscape, so this perfume represents the scent of an early spring. Cherry note is accompanied by freesia, black currant, lily-of-the-valley, rose tree, amber and musk. It is available as 100 ml EDT, 10 gr solid perfume and additional body care line, as well as scented candles. (Taken from Fragantica website)
My experience with L’occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence
This was a part of the Lâ€™occitane goodies gifted to me from my momâ€™s friend living abroad.
Okay! Iâ€™m not much into the note sections of the perfume I even buy. I sniff it, take a stroll. If I like the scent, it fits into my age factor and it stays on me for a long time, I get it (Of course the budget factor exists :P).
- I love how the perfume bottle looks.
- I really like this perfume. Itâ€™s a light floral and very soft and fresh fragrance.
- It does has hints of musk. Little flowers engraved on the bottle. It looks beautiful.
This perfume has hints of cherry, lily and musk, If I must say. This fragrance is kind of a light floral. Itâ€™s very soft and fresh.
I have tried a few cherry blossom fragrances before too but they felt too girly. But this one isnâ€™t.
This perfume has a good staying power. I sweat a lot and even the strong smelling fragrances donâ€™t stay on me for more than 2 hours though they are perceivable to me, keeping me fresh. But I get headaches from those. I like soft and light fragrances. And, this one stays on me for a good amount of time. I applied it in morning and when I sniffed my arms in evening, it was still there. But the notes were slightly changed by then. It felt a little sophisticated to me at that time.
To put this perfume in my sisâ€™s words, â€œThis perfume is young but not that girly kind ofâ€.
Itâ€™s an everyday perfume for springs and summer.
In short, this fragrance is very refreshing and light on the skin and has a good staying power.
God Bless You!:)
Have you tried L’occitane Cherry Blossom En pEefume?
You might like reading these also:-
- Eaudemoiselle By Givenchy Perfume Review
- Mambo By Liz Claiborne Perfume Review
- Justin Bieber Perfume Someday Review
- Moroccan Rose The Body Shop perfume Review
- Ghost Sweetheart Perfume Review
- The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- QUCO Hair Perfume Spray Review
- Hugo X X Eau De Toilette Review
- MAC Surf Baby Krazy Kahuna Lipglass Review +FOTD
- Fab India Perfume Oil Musk Reviews
- The Body Shop Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- The Body Shop Kistna Eau De Toilette Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review