I picked this up a couple of months back from Cherry Culture (Thanks to A!) and chose this because I’d never tried this brand before and watched to check out whether it was really as good as made out to be.
Sadly enough it has turned out to be one of my misses rather than the hit I was anticipating, but this still does have some redeeming points which is why I wanted to review it for you.
About LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipsticks:
Luxury Creme’ Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage.
- Luxury Creme’ Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula.
- All lipsticks apply on smooth for long wearing, rich, full coverage.
- Lipsticks are sealed
- All products from LA Girls are Animal Cruelty Free
- Price: $4
About LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipsticks in Secret Admirer:
- Packaging: These lippies come in normal plastic wind-up tubes with the transparent lid which helps identify the shade easily. These tubes are sealed with plastic and is quite hygienic to use.
- Color: This shade is a baby pink shade sans shimmer or gloss. It has blue undertones as well.
- Texture: The lipstick is quite soft and creamy and glides quite easily. One doesn’t have to apply a lip balm underneath at all. At the same time the lipstick has a matte finish which is great for work. A moisturizing lipstick with a matte finish! That’s like something out of our dreams 🙂 🙂
- Pigmentation & Coverage: These lipsticks are intensely pigmented.A single swipe is more than sufficient 🙂 It gives full coverage and would cover up and marks or discoloration on the lips. Although I would suggest that one apply only a single swipe or else it tends to settle into the lip lines.
- Staying Power: The staying power isn’t at all impressive. It stays for not longer than 2hrs and fades sooner if you eat or drink. I don’t really mind this since I quite like reapplying lippies 🙂
- Availability: These are available online on Cherry Culture or on their company site. On cherry culture you can bag these lippies for even $2- $3. this is great coz then you can pick multiple shades and try them out!
I think I chose the wrong shade since shades with blue undertones just wash me out. I tend to look too pale and dull. However, I love the formula and the finish, hence I’d love to try this range again, but different shades.
What I like about LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipsticks in Secret Admirer:Â
- Awesome Formula which is super creamy and moisturizing
- Convenient packaging
- Not tested on Animals
- Doesn’t have a strong or distinctive fragrance
- An extremely economical brand.
- It has a matte finish without being drying which is great for working girls and those with dry lips.
- Doesn’t settle into the fine lines of the lips unless layered too much
- Super pigmented
- They have a huuge variety of shades in this range to choose from!
What I don’t like about LA Girl CrÃ¨me Lipsticks in Secret Admirer:
- Contains Parabens.
- Isn’t available locally.
- Staying power should have been better
- This is just a personal thing but I wish the shade had suited me.
- Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Staying Power: 2/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert â€“ (October Week 3)
- Products To Protect From Sun Tan On Beaches
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Magic Fruit Extract Range Saffron Fairness Massage Cream Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches