It’s been relatively warm these days, just 12Â°C, so I decided to wear a lightweight outfit for a change, featuring a lace top and my new shimmery cream scarf.
Lace top – Naf Naf, Lyon
Camisole (under top) – Promod, Lyon
Cardigan – gifted (Zara)
Jeans – Pimkie, Lyon
Scarf – Moa, Lyon
Â I love this outfit for its simplicity. It combines just two colours, cream and blue, but manages to look totally chic. I also changed my makeup a bit to compliment it – instead of my usual red lippie, I tried a nude sparkly gloss and bolder eyes and liked the effect.Â My husband also complimented me a lot on this look!
What do you think of this OOTD? Let me know in the comments!
Follow Wise She Shopaholic In France in the below posts:-
- How To Wear Red & Blue Together
- Bioderma Solution Micellaire Review
- 6 Best Ways To Deal With Water Retention
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face,Hand and Body Lotion Review
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air Review
- A Day Trip To NÃ®mes
- Top 10 Causes Of Hair Fall
- 6 Red Lipstick ForIndian Skin |6 Drugstore Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Look Book â€“ Sleek I Divine Sparkle 2 Palette
- MAC Mineralize Blush Utterly Game: Review, Swatches