Thought lace was only for brides on their wedding day? Think again. Because I noticed the Lace trend this season and thought of translating it into my everyday style. Trust me lace can glam up an outfit immediately. But if youâ€™re afraid of trying this trend then see below for more tips!!
Iâ€™m obsessed with lace dresses right now as they look very feminine and delicate. While they can be played up with more rock pieces andÂ change intoÂ a rock-chic look. So they’re pretty versatile. A little black dress is a must in every girlâ€™s wardrobe and that too with lace? Ahhh what can I ask for more now. 😉 But do not only stare at the classic lace dress in black and white. You can try other colors like bright red and pink. Colorful lace gives a style statement to your look.
Lace leggings and lace skirts are very much â€œInâ€ this season. They are totally suitable for daywear or work if styled accurately. A lace pencil skirt takes on a totally different look and the leggings are easy to pair up with almost anything in your wardrobe. Whether you’re going for the classic, feminine, or edgy look, these lace bottoms are an accessory necessity for sure!
I personally love lace tops because theyâ€™re so versatile. You can style them anyway you wish and pair under a blazer for office, or with leather skinnies for play. You can as well add large gems or a fashion necklace to class or jazz things up. The Lace styled tops with lace collars and cuffs provide a very royal and fragile feel to your look.
Not ready to wear the lace trend in the daytime, to work or just in public generally? No worries, I wonâ€™t judge you. You can still integrate the hot trend with small accessories like shoes and bags. They look really trendy and can make your simple outfit modish. 😀
Found in several look books, runway shows, and magazine spreads, lace is very much â€œInâ€ these days. So, what are you thinking?? Begin the LACE RACE now 😀
Â Have you incorporated Lace 2013 trend by now ?
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Blusher Brush Review
- Bourjois Paris Intense Shimmers Rose 03 Review, Swatch & EOTD
- MAC ProLongwear Blush in Stubborn Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey And Vanilla Hair Cleanser
- Lush Products To Get Rid Of Acne Marks â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Feelings Review And Swatches
- My Duty Free Shopping Haul & Cosmetic Shopping Tips For Indians
- MAC Prolongwear Concealor in NC30 Review
- Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Facial Scrub Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion Review
- MAC ProLongwear Sculpting Cream Copper Beech Review, Swatches