Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday
Â Hello Girls,
Howâ€™s all? Recently I went to big bazaar for some grocery shopping and I decided to stop by Lakme counter and check the much raved 9-5 lip colors. I mean why everybody is raving so much about this range. So I asked the SA to show me some shades. She went on showing many shades. Some were really good but loaded with shimmer :-(. Then I chanced upon this baby, asked the SA to apply on my lips. Then I realized why these are so popular 🙂 I immediately asked her to pack that shade but to my utter disappointment the shade was out of stock :-(. That day I almost checked out all Lakme counters in the mall for this particular shade but every where it was out of stock! Finally I went home consoling myself to order online as I had swatched the shade. I happily ordered and went to sleep dreaming of a Rosy Sunday caressing my lips as the soft sunny rays beaming across the windows (okay itâ€™s a bit exaggerating) Please read on to know more 🙂
- Packaging: The lipstick is encased in a metallic rose gold case which spells luxe and that too at such a price it is a steal. Love the packaging. Smart sturdy and travel friendly.
- Â Price – Rs 400 .You can buy it online.
- Texture: Â I was really taken aback by the texture of this lipstick! It is so smooth to apply, my lips felt feather soft. The lipstick glided smoothly. Â I had never expected Lakme to make me feel like thatJ. The finish of this lipstick is matte. I hate shimmer in lipsticks; thank God this shade is shimmer free. Although matte, it feels creamy. It sets really fast and lasts around 4 hours on my lips. Girls with dry lips need to prep their lips before applying this shade. With a full meal the shade will be gone. It does not feather but as time goes I feel my lips little dry. A clear balm or gloss may help but I donâ€™t mind prepping up my lip a little to wear this 🙂
Â Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday Swatches:-
Shade: The color is pink with slight brown and red undertones, very pretty. The color comes true as seen in the bullet. After a very long time I went to Lakme and boy! It bowled me completely with its range of shades. The lipstick is much pigmented; one swipe is enough for me and is ideal for office. On my lips the color comes out little bright and deep pink. I love shades which brighten my complexion and this baby scores high. This shade will suit fair to medium skin tones. Dusky beauties do try the shade at counter. I have been wearing this shade every day from the day I purchased. Pure love.
What I like about Lakme 9 to 5 lip color â€“ Rosy Sunday:-
- Its rosy pink 🙂
- Classy rose gold packaging
- Very sweet brightening shade
- Feather soft and smooth to apply
- Doesnâ€™t bleed
- Light on lips
- At Rs. 400/- itâ€™s a steal for a matte lipstick
What I donâ€™t like about Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday:-
- Does not survive a full meal
- Transfers a little bit
- May make dry lips drier
Over all I highly recommend this shade to all of you. Grab one soon before it goes out of stock 🙂 Have you triedÂ Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday?
Till then take care girls 🙂