By Debarati Ghosh
Hello all lovely ladies there. How are you all? I am here with a review on Lakme Nine To Five Lip Color – Coral Incentive ( MP 13). This is an addition to their existing nine to five range. Carry on reading to know more about this.
About Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color:
Lakme Nine to Five brings you a range of shades that sit on your lips all day long. Enriched with Vitamin E; it conditions your lips & softens them with wheat germ oil. So, perk those soft, smooth lips with a touch of matte.
- High performance color fix formula
- Shades suited for office wear
- Soft and smooth texture
- Matte Finish
- Vitamin E
- Wheat germ oil
- Travel friendly packaging
Price-Â INR 400 for 3.6 ml
My experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color MP13 Coral Incentive:
Packaging- Lakme nine to five matte lipstick comes in a metallic case which is also travel friendly. Cap is tight enough and it is further secured by a classy paper cover.
Shade- This is a coral shade as the name indicates. But it has a strong pink undertone to it. There are some coral shades in this range but this shade is different from those. The shade is mainly suited for very fair skin tone. Dusky beauties may avoid this as it is a very light shade when it is swiped. In the bullet it looks richly pigmented but somehow it would suit dusky tones as it is suitable for pink lips.
Medium skin tone can use it as a regular one.
Texture- The texture is very smooth and it glides on lips quite easily. One should exfoliate her lips to show the color properly as this is a very light shade and if you swipe many times it looks patchy. One good point is this is very light in texture and you donâ€™t feel heaviness on your lips.
Pigmentation and staying power- This is a light coral shade and it is not intensely pigmented. Two to three swipes are needed to show the color. But if you want to build color by layering you may end up with patchy look. Be careful about it. Pigmented lips may find it hard to hide their pigmentation with this lipstick.
It has a good staying power. It stays almost 4 hours but canâ€™t survive a meal as it fades unevenly without leaving any subtle stain.
What I like about Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color MP13 Coral Incentive:
- nice coral shade with pink undertone
- very light texture
- stays almost 4-5 hours on lips ( I donâ€™t believe in their nine to five claim)
- matte finish
- glides smoothly
- Affordable and easily available.
- Travel friendly packaging
What I donâ€™t like about Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color MP13 Coral Incentive:
- Settles into fine lines
- Needs exfoliation before application
- Transfers easily
- Pigmentation is not so good
- Not a flattering shade.
- tends to dry out lips
Final verdict- I would not buy this shade again as it is a very light shade, but if you love different shades of coral you may definitely try it. Fair skin tone girls with pink lips may find their â€œmy lips but betterâ€ shade.
Have you tried Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color MP13 Coral Incentive?
You might like reading these :-
- Pigeon Teether Review
- MAC Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review & Swatches
- Which Eyeliner Brush Is The Best
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Lip Balm Review
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Infinitely Fuchsia Review & Swatches
- Maybelline â€“ Express Finish 40 â€“ Nail Paint â€“ Turquoise Lagoon NOTD
- Shiro Cosmetics Intertubes in Sad Keanu Review & Swatches