AboutÂ Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge:-
Discover this never before long-wearing comfort technology that forms a thin luminous film that locks in the color for hours and creates a luscious shine. Itâ€™s a high performance, color-fix formula developed in Italy. Light and rich in color.
- High performance color fix formula
- Shades suited for office wear
- Soft and smooth texture
- Matte Finish
- Vitamin E
- Wheat germ oil
- Travel friendly packaging
Price: 400 INR for 3.6g
My experience using the Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge:-
Recently bought two of these beauties from the H n G outlet and liking these lipsticks a lot these days. Matte lipsticks are generally the favourite of many because of the finishing and these matte lipsticks can be a welcome addition in your vanity.
Packaging: Cute, girly, metallic light pink case with a firm bullet inside makes the packaging look pretty. But absence of any color marking on the case makes it difficult to locate a shade within its similar kinds.
Shade: â€˜Raspberry Badgeâ€™ is a deep raspberry pink color that comes of truly as visible in the bullet. The shade has fine shimmers that are visible on close observation and add to the beauty of the otherwise dull matte color. A color easily suitable on all skin tones.
Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge Swatch:-
Texture: Lovely texture that is super smooth in application. The matte lipstick is very creamy and the shade comes off beautifully with 2 swipes well. The pigmentation is great. It feels feather light on the lips even if you layer it up for desired color pay-off. There is no bleeding or feathering of the color by any chance. I do not find the shade drying on my otherwise dry lips.
Longevity: The range claims an 8 hour staying power but on me, the color remains visible for 5 hours with a full meal in between. It fades away evenly and you donâ€™t find a need of a touch-up every now and then. The color doesnâ€™t even transfer much which helps it stay put for long.
What I like about Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge:-
- A pretty pink color
- Great color pay-off
- Creamy and smooth texture.
- Good staying power
- Non-drying texture
- Reasonably priced
- Nice packaging
What I donâ€™t like about Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge:-
- Some may find it drying so better apply a lip balm.
- This particular shade is not mentioned in the siteâ€™s shade category (strange).
- Difficult to locate the color in similar lipstick stash.
A pretty deep pink color and the matte texture making it all the more wearable and so fully recommended.
Â Have you tried Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color Raspberry Badge?
You might also like reading these:-
- Blue on Blue (Monotone) Outfit
- Coral This Tuesday!
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 -Day 4 â€“ Ritu Beri
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr On and On Bronze Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorlast Lipstick in Warm Chestnut Review & Swatches
- M.A.C Cosmetics At Delhi Couture week 2013 â€“ Day 5- Manish Malhotra
- DIY: Homemade Natural Scrub from Cashew, Milk and Butter-milk