I got onto the Lakme Absolute bandwagon kinda late…I started off with the mousse foundi right off only to find that it didn’t quite work as well for me…That just put me off and I avoided trying anything else….until the Day Sheer blush caught my eye and I was blown away by it. So the next time I visited the store I was sure to check out the lip products..Since the lipsticks were matte finish which isn’t my thing, I decided to try the gloss and picked this one because it was such a juicy strawberry color that made my mouth water 🙂
About Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine Lipgloss in Cherry Shine:-
- Packaging: This gloss comes in a clear round tube with a sponge-tip applicator.
- Price: INR375..but I hear its now hiked to 400 or 450 bucks…
- Color: This shade looks like a juicy red in the tube as well as in my hand swatch. But on my lips, this takes on a more pinkish hue.
- Coverage & Texture: The gloss is a sheer one and is quite smooth despite having the shimmer particles. The shimmers are not at all chunky all though once the gloss fades, it does settle into th elip lines making my lips look drier than usual.
Lakme Absolute Plum n Shine Lipgloss Cherry Shine Swatches:-
- Staying Power: This stays for about 2-2,5hrs max..but I don’t lick or bite my lips and nor do I rub them together since I don’t have that habit. For someone who does, you may find yourself reapplying this quite frequently.
I like the shimmer in this…Yes…this is one of the few times I’ve liked the shimmer in a lip product..because it isn’t OTT or too blingy.. The shimmers are obvious to those who stand close but not otherwise andÂ doesn’t spread all over my mouth after trying like some shimmery glosses do. Yes, I do wish it didn’t settle into my liplines later but then that’s subjective and would apply only to those like me who have problem lips..
I’d definitely encourage all of you to give this a go if you’re in the market for a gloss…This won’t let you down 🙂
What I like about Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine Lipgloss in Cherry Shine:-
- Shimmers don’t spread over my mouth after drying.
- Shimmers are not OTT
- I adore the color and how juicy it makes my lips look.
- Functional packaging
- Does not get streaky
- Decent cost-wise
What I don’t like about Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine Lipgloss in Cherry Shine:
- It still does settle into my lip lines at the end of the day 🙁
If you liked above Lakme Absolute Plump n Shine Lipglosses then you may like this shade too.
You may also enjoy reading:
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes â€“ CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow â€“ Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review