Planning to buy Lakme Absolute Collection ? Then below reviews can help you out 🙂
- Â Â Price:Â â€“ INR 395/- currently. When I purchased it, it was 375/- .
Now, for the colour. It is a lovely mauve-pink with antique gold shimmer. Generally I donâ€™t like shimmer lipsticks very much, because they tend to smear and bleed, but this one is awesome. It stays for a good period of time and it DOES NOT BLEED all over my mouth which is a major bonus for me.
- Quantity: 9 gms
- Price:Â INR 595
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg date
Â Shades Available:
01 Ivory Fair
03 Golden medium
05Â Beige Honey
- Price –Â INR 437 on voiletbag.com on other online sites it is available in INR 450 and in stores too.
Fair To Medium
Medium To Dark
Light To Medium
Initially these lip glosses were difficult to find in the store but now they are pretty much available online that too in discounts.
- Price:Â Rs 375 forÂ 3 ml
A luxurious lip color enriched with Vitamin E and wheatgerm oil for a non drying creamy yet matte finish.â€
- Price â€“Â Rs. 395 /- for 3.6ml
- Packaging â€“Â The packaging is very unique, classy and chic. I like the new packaging which is as good as the packaging of high end brands, lakme is really working hard over everything right from the packaging to the formula and the shade of the lipstick which is totally commendable.
- Packaging: It comes in a sleek grey metallic package which i liked and the bullet has a flat slanted tip. with the shade number and name at the bottom.
- Price: 395/-
- Quantity:Â 3.6 ml
- PriceÂ â€“ INR 550 for 25gm
- Available ShadeÂ â€“ Â Ivory fair, Golden Medium and Beige Honey.I got Golden Medium shade as beige honey was Â dark where as Ivory fair was lighter for my skin.I wish Lakme could have introduced this shade in more colours because Â too fair l or dark girl might not get the right shade.
I would describe it as a Â pink plum mix shade, with a hint of shimmer in it.As the name suggests it is matte and smooth to apply.It glides easily on theÂ lipsÂ because of its creamy texture.
- Price:Â 375 INR for 3.6 ml
- Packaging: Metallic grey case with just cellophane as outer cover.The lipstick does lookÂ sleek and classy.The bullet is shaped liked the 9 to 5 lipsticks.
Lakme Absolute Baked Blush in Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Price:INR 550
I use a normal roundÂ blush brushÂ and just dab the top in the pan and then sweep the brush from my temples to the slant of my cheeks. I donâ€™t use this on the apples of my cheeks because then the shimmer would only accentuate my round face which is what I strive to disguiseÂ . This makes my face look a bit flushed and rosey which is great for a subtle and warm look. If you want to build this shade you may do so but do be careful while blending or else you may look like a disco ball at its bestÂ
Lakme Absolute Collection Night Flash
Lakme Aboslulte Baked Eyeshadow Night Desire
Â LakmeÂ hit the nail on the head with their introduction of the Absolute Range.Â Great products, competitive pricing and classy packaging make it worth a buy.Â I hauled some stuff when I was in Lucknow courtsey my sister in law.Â Again a little birthday treat.Â I chose the Lakme absolute make-up remover because the one I had from Lancome was almost khalas.Â You can read the reviewÂ here.
Price:Â Â Â Â INR 210/-
Quantity:Â Â 60 ml
This luxurious face and body bronzing duo contains micro-velvet pearls that deliver a natural sun kissed glow and luminous finish that lasts all day.
- Enriched with Vit E
- Dermatologically testedPriceÂ – Both the highlighter and theÂ bronzerÂ cost INR 600
What is your favourite product from Lakme Absolute Collection?
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
- HipHop Instant Makeup Remover Pads Reviews
- Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Makeup Remover â€“ Lakme nine to five dual -Action Makeup remover review