Fall season is all about festivities and weddings! We all love to play with bold colors and shimmers in this season. all the bloggers and makeup gurus are raving so much about Lakme’s recent makeup launch by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. We at wiseshe got the 6 product by Lakme’s Sabyasachi collection.
Today,I am going to share my views on Lakme Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick-Sabyasachi Limited Edition
About Lakme Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick-Sabyasachi Limited Edition
The Lakme Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick is the latest addition to Lakmes new range of Illuminating makeup, to create absolute red carpet lustre everyday!
A blush palette with a hint of shimmer that’s been specially crafted by our backstage expert. With four luminous and silky shades that effortlessly blend into your cheeks, this is your chance to embrace a soft and rosy glow to your face.
How to Apply-
- Take some product only the brush.
- Gently sweep it across the apple of your cheeks using upward strokes.
- Use just one or blend it the other shades for a soft and rosy finish.
Price –INR 725
Lakme absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick comes in a compact like packing with a transparent lid over it. The packaging doesn’t offer any inbuilt mirror or applicator.does not provide. It comes handy and user friendly.The old packaging were quite fragile but this one is a bit improved in a manner and easy to carry around. Overall, there is nothing fancy about the packaging .i would really appreciate if they add some bridal theme into this other than the product.
My Initial thoughts on Lakme Absolute Illuminating Shimmer Brick
Texture: It is extremely smooth and glides on easily with one swipe only.It is highly pigmented and works in many ways. This can be substitute for eye shadow, Blush and highlighter.i am more curious about its performance and staying power. Can’t wait to try it!
Shade: This shimmer bricks offers 2 shades are Pink and Coral. Each shade has 4 colors. We at WiseShe got the shade –Coral.
1. The first shade is beautiful peach-y -orange shade and has reddish tones to it. You can use it for highlighting cheek bones.
2. The second shade is a stunning pink-champagne. Can be used for highlighting high points of face.
3. The third shade one is perfect shade of brown-copper-y shimmer shade. Can be used as eye shadow and perfect for sun kissed cheeks.
4. The fourth shade is a beautiful rose gold color with coral hues. Perfect as an eye shadow and could be great choice as shimmery blush.
I found this as most versatile product and would love to get my hand on this beauty asap!
Stay tuned for detail review! 🙂