This is one of the beautiful shades that was a part of the absolute range and I bought it the time I saw it at the counter.
About Lakme Absolute Plum & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine:-
Â The secret to that juicy pout unravels. This revolutionary 3D lip gloss contains Marine Collagen and high shine pigments to keep lips plump and hydrated all day long.
â€¢ Dermatologically tested
â€¢ Lasts up to 6 hours
PACKAGING:The packaging is simple but the wand of the gloss has a major con of not picking up enough amount of gloss for a single swipe. I have to dip and dip and dip at least 4-5 times for one layer of the gloss. The shade name is printed on the metallic silver cap and at first I had really hard time finding it.
TEXTURE, FINISH & STAYING POWER: The texture of the gloss is smooth and the shimmer present is non-gritty. It has a sheer finish no matter how much you layer it so this is a complete no-no for those having vey pigmented lips. It feels light on lips. When applied, it gives a mild cooling sensation to lips to say 10 seconds after which it subsides but that doesnâ€™t result into plumping the lips although the lips look healthy, slight pinky with this gloss .It is hydrating for the lips.
Lakme Absolute Plum & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine Swatches:-
Sorry for the dark pic as the weather here is a bit gloomy!!!
Staying power is around 2-2 Â½ hours without any meal included. The shimmer present doesnâ€™t fly all over the face but when the gloss starts to wear off then it becomes a little sticky.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT LAKMEâ€™ ABSOLUTE PLUMP & SHINE LIPGLOSS:-
- Pretty pink shade
- Â Soft and hydrating.
- The shimmer present is non-gritty.
- Non-sticky till the time it stays.
- Aptly priced for the quality and packaging.
- Â Good for everyday wear.
- Â Imparts a healthy shine to lips.
- Travel friendly.
- Packaging is good.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT LAKMEâ€™ ABSOLUTE PLUMP & SHINE LIPGLOSS:-
- The wand is just useless as it picks up very little amount.
- It stays for only 2-2 Â½ hours.
- Becomes a bit sticky when it wears off.
- Â No 3D effect or major plumping.
- The shade comes out sheer so not for pigmented lips.
- Deceiving name!
- The shade name is printed on the cap which will eventually fade away.
RECOMMENDATION: Yes I would surely recommend this shade to those who love light shades of glosses. This range has darker shades too!!
Â Have you tried Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine Lipgloss Berry Shine?
You might like reading these also:-
- 2 Favorite Coastal Scents Eye Brushes â€“ CS Natural Brow brush & the Classic Blender Pointed Brush
- Bourjois Paris Effect 3D Max 8H Lipgloss 18 Rouge Sunny Review & Swatches
- Chocolate Chip Cookies â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Shengji Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Best Brown Eyeshadow â€“ Suggestions
- Mac Face and Body Foundation C5 Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Face Mask Review