In this hot summer,Â it is getting difficult to click pictures day by day. By the time sun reaches my eighth floor apartment, which barely gets some sun shine for two hours, it gets really hot. Still! If you are an obsessed blogger who doesn’t want to review a lipstick without an FOTD you will still make it Â somehow :D.
Shade which I am reviewing today is Lakme Orange Tease. I reviewed shade Plum rush hereÂ .We all are buying too many oranges nowadays and its not our fault because we love the shade and we also love buying new launches :P.So please excuse us if you are not an orange shade fan .Can’t help it !
About Lakme Pop Tint Orange Tease :-
LakmÃ©Â AbsoluteÂ POPÂ TINTS, a high performance make-up collection of lipÂ tintsÂ in shades of summer, including bright orange, vivacious pink and flaming red for that amazing â€œread-my-lipsâ€ pout and nailÂ tintsÂ in pastel tones of blue, green and corals.These thick creamy pencils inÂ 8Â popÂ shadesÂ deliver rich deep color and incredible shine in just a stroke, to give you lips thatÂ popÂ like it should.
Price –Â INR800
PackagingÂ â€“ Pop tint is housed in a matte Â black Â packaging with a cheap looking plastic Â transparent cap. Name of the shade is written on its bottom and to identify the shade easily they have mentioned the shade name on the packaging with similar lip tint colour.
My Experience With Pop tint shade Orange Tease:-
Like the shade Plum rush, this one too is moisturising , glides beautifully and keeps my lips ultra soft. But it is little less pigmented than Plum rush. My upper lip is more pigmented than lower one and on upper lip it comesÂ littleÂ uneven and I have to slide it once or twice to make get the even pigmentation. So if you have real pigmented lips which is kind of a problem with Indian skin tones then do try it out once on the counter.
Also the shade might wash out deeper skin tones (Above NC 45) – below that it will work fine. I have used it with BB cream as well as with foundation and it goes nicely with my complexion.
It’s a retractable pencil and Â product is just 2gm which is too less considering the price I paid for it.
What makes the Lakme pop tint shade worth buying is the light weight texture and its hydrating power. So basically its the combination of lip balm and lipstick. Also, unlike Plum rush, this shade lasts just for two hours and one needs to re apply it. It leaves Â a nice coral tint behind which looks quite cute.
It’s a warm glossy Â orange coral shade which will look really bright on non pigmented lips. There is another in this range Candy kiss which is more sheer than this. Shweta is going to to review it for you. Glossiness stays for one or two hour and then the tint survives.
If you see my lip swatch carefully you will Â see my upper lip is not that even Â but its not that bothering as well. Also, I clicked these pics in real hot summery day and wore them for three hours and you can see it didn’t bleed at all .
I feel like kissing the SUN so that it cools down a bit :P.I guess I am really chilled out today ;).Why wont Â I be when I have shopping plan Â today 🙂
Summing it up !
What I like about Lakme Pop Tint Orange Tease:-
- I love the shade but you will find many dupes in it especially in Inglot and MAC
- Light weight and super moisturising
- Travel friendly packaging
- Doesn’t bleed
- A beautiful shade. I pick it up too often
What I do not like about Lakme Pop Tint Orange Tease:-
- Wont come out that even with heavily pigmented lips but its still better than Revlon pop tints in terms of pigmentation.
Recommendation -Yes! I like it and will recommend to all those who are tempted to try out pop tints.
Have you triedÂ Lakme Pop Tint Orange Tease?
Wise She Rating – 3.8/5
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Formula – 4/5
- AvailabilityÂ – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality- 4/5
Update – Babita from FB page said that this lip shade makes her look Â little darker.I am not sure but might be the case so do check out.
You might like reading these also:-
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair â€“ DIY:
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night CrÃ¨me Review
- Cream Satin Padded Ribbon Hangers
- Amway Perfect Mauve Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Celebrity Style Guide
- Collection 2000 Total Colour Trio Eye Shadow in 02 Zenith Review & Swatches
- Enliven Strengthening with Pro Vitamin B5 nail Polish Remover Review
- Feminine Personal Hygiene â€“ Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash Review
- Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel Review
- Sleek Makeup Dip It Glitter Eyeliner Review , Swatches & EOTD
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil In Strawberry Milk
- What Is My Lipstick Color