Iâ€™m down with high fever and throat infection for the last few days, I canâ€™t even talk or walk properly, but nothing can stop me from penning down for Wiseshe. Moreover, the last comment made by Anamika on my Sleek â€œPeach and Creamâ€ review already made my day, making me feel way better and inspiring me to come up with moreâ€¦ So here Iâ€™m with another review, Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig.
About Lakme Aquashine 3in1 Lipcolor Fig:-
â€œGlide color onto your lips like velvet. The super soft applicator gives your lips a shape like never before. Leaving you with the perfect smile. Its a lipstick, Lip Balm and a Lip Gloss all in one.
Directions to use:
- Packaging:It comes in a tall black bullet shaped twist tube with a sponge applicator. The sponge applicator has a series of grooves, upon twisting the end, the product oozes out of them.
Shade and Texture:The product itself is a pretty pinky brown shade. It has a creamy liquid texture which comes to the tip of the nib when twisted and gives a smooth glossy finish. It is greatly moisturizing and doesnâ€™t feel heavy on lips. It is truly a lipstick, lip balm and lip gloss all in one. It doesnâ€™t bleed or settle into fine lines, nor does it highlight any dry patches.
Pigmentation and Staying Power:A superbly pigmented lippy and with a superb staying power. It goes completely opaque in one swipe. As it has a glossy finish, I thought it would transfer, but it didnâ€™t transfer much and stayed on me for more than 6hours with equal shine. I would give it full marks in this section.
Summing Up my â€œLikesâ€ and â€œDonâ€™t Likesâ€:-
What I like about Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig:
- Non-scaring brown shade.
- 3 in 1 product, works as a Lip balm, Lip color n Lip gloss
- Beautiful finish.
- Smooth texture.
- Glides like a dream.
- Beautifully pigmented.
- Hides pigmentation.
- Stays long.
- Moisturizes lips.
- Doesnâ€™t bleed.
- Doesnâ€™t settle into fine lines.
- Doesnâ€™t transfer much.
- Fades evenly.
- Sleek packaging.
- Easy to use sponge applicator.
- Travel friendly case.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig
- It is not possible to put the excess product back into the case.
- Pricey. It has crossed 550INR now.
Would I repurchase Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig?
Brown is a shade which I seldom wear, so I would take me time to finish this, till then would love to try their other shades.
Would I recommend Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig to others?
Totally. It is a shade that would suit everyone every time.
Have you tried Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor in Fig?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lâ€™Occitane Lavande De Haute-Provence Shower Gel Review
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion Review & Swatches
- Press Release â€“ The Body Shop Tea Tree Power Trio
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review
- Basicare Angled Eyeshadow Brush Review
- Karishma Shahani + Ken Ferns + Nitya Arora + Sneha Arora at LFW WF 2013(Day2)
- Amway G&H Body Shampoo Review
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm Scarlet Twist Review